Latest Aquisition That Isn’t a Gun? -Picture Thread-

I think we’re all wondering the same thing here. How fast does it go? :checkered_flag:

7 Likes

I haven’t opened it up yet.

4 Likes

My sense of humor is a little off. I didn’t mean anything by it.

4 Likes

Humor or not you should have warned him an old guy was stealing his ride :astonished:

6 Likes

And I’d be careful about chair jacking that ride. Bet he’s packin’ some heat under that seat.

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure i can wire up twin 16v batteries and make that baby really scream! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Got any old software you’re not using anymore that I could acquire/transfer license to? :wink:

1 Like

Me? No. I did the upgrade. Just added the multi camera addon. Now I can record up to 6 cameras at the same time and all synced with each other.

3 Likes

Upgraded the chariot.

6 Likes

Thought I’d ask! :smiley:

3 Likes

Check out openShot. It’s free, a bit limited, but still very nice. It’s what I used up until I broke down and paid for software.

3 Likes

Thats awesome!

3 Likes

Just got this

8 Likes

Because I need to store over flow

6 Likes

Very nice!

4 Likes

Nice! I was straining my eyes trying to spot a mil surp in there…

3 Likes

Mostly Remington shotguns. Not into military surplus.

5 Likes

Still looks good to me!!!

4 Likes

So I got this Pelican “valt line” case and have some of that Kaizen foam on its way. So my question is should I even mess with cutting a spot for mags or just throw em in my range bag and call it a day. BTW the ear pro will be Peltor muffs that fold up.
https://www.fastcap.com/product/kaizen-foam

5 Likes

New back up ear protection. had a ton of little in earbuds but keep losing them LOL

6 Likes