Laugo Arms alien pistol

I just contacted the company in hopes of getting a T&E in the studio, or at the very least, get them here to take a look.

5 Likes

Seems kind of gimmickie and has unneeded atributes
A blow back gun doesn’t need a piston that’s why it’s called blow back
Maybe a cool range toy for people to talk about but I wouldn’t carry it everyday or go to war with it
Just my .02

3 Likes

I would agree with you. Seems like a great comp or range gun. But until I get one in my hands I can’t speak for other qualities.

3 Likes

I guess my first impression of it was that it’s almost you like and almost for a lazy shooter
Modularity is one thing but it just seemed gimmikie

3 Likes

I’ve been keeping an eye on this pistol for a bit now. It’ll be expensive - very expensive.

They’re also working through reliability issues st the moment.

In addition to the low bore, one of the other cool things about it is you can mount a red dot on it without the red dot reciprocating. And due to the slide design, every little mass moves back and forth, aiding to the low recoil flip.

5 Likes

Very much so
It’s one of the things that I council friends and customers on
Just because it’s new and cool don’t run out to get one right away let them get out in the market and have some real world field testing done by the consumers
There are always issues with new weapons and kinks that need to be worked out

4 Likes

My concern about guns like this is they get to complicated. More parts, more problems.

3 Likes

Hence why I love the ak

2 Likes

What about 1911s?

4 Likes

I love them equally as well

3 Likes

That is a good idea

4 Likes

saw that on the MAC Patreon page
and want!

2 Likes

Should be able to give bullets instead of hearts. Or, 30 magazines. Ohh, now there’s an idea. Full30 round magazines instead of hearts.

4 Likes

Oh @Robert we have an idea here.

4 Likes

does explain the number of offspring…

4 Likes

I can very easily write some CSS to turn the hearts into bullets.

Help me remember bud and I can get that done when I get back.

3 Likes

This new gun seems alot like the Smith&Wesson 422

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Sleek and futuristic on a butt ugly grip. Curious design choice.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, Glocks aren’t too sensitive, you’re not going to hurt our feelings :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I think it’s interesting and at least there’s company’s willing to try something different.

5 Likes