Laws against people refuseing a Covid vaccine

10 Likes

Sounding a lot like Revelations

8 Likes

pfft, yeah right, whats a vaccination to people who love masks?

They’ll all line up

8 Likes

I wonder if the vaccine will leave a mark on the forehead or hand?

7 Likes

I’d say more about worship

7 Likes

I’m a fan of vaccinations. It’s scientifically sound. That said, I would be 110% against forceful vaccinations

8 Likes

I just can’t take the source seriously. But I’m a no for forced anything at the hands of the government. :angry:

8 Likes

If they can kill unborn children w/ my body my choice. Then I can tell them to stuff their vaccination. My body MY choice.

10 Likes

Interesting. Never heard of World Star Hip Hop news before.

7 Likes

Yep - 666 the sign of devilcraps

5 Likes

So they let the hardened criminals go, and filled the jail with Americans.
Sure glad my ole man is not around. His generation would not have stood for these shenanigans.

6 Likes

Its not always sound. My sister died from a vaccine but was brought back by paramedics just to findout she was deaf and would have seizures untail she was 8. I died too and had convulsions from a different vaccine. It actually happens a lot but it dosnt fit the narrative so we don’t hear about it unless lawyers get involved

7 Likes

No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if,

6 Likes

Gotta protect big pharma!

6 Likes

They are covered, time to cover your own

6 Likes

That’s a sad story, but all the science anyone needs is just to see the population chart after the vaccine was invented.

7 Likes

If the government tells you that you have the Right to decide for yourself that is how it is suppose to work, If the government tells you, you have no choice, hopefully you are smart enough to figure it out.

5 Likes

5 Likes

I dont disagree but it’s hardley foolproof not to mention what are the prolonged effects? What does generations of this do to our bloodlines? I wonder how many millions were damaged in the testing of these vaccines? Have you been reading up on the failed covid vaccine trials?

I am weary of it but not denying I have somewhat of a bias against vaccines , in general. Then again I was born with natural antibodies to alot of it and thats why the shots messed me up so bad so it’s not really fair for me to hate on vaccines all together.

6 Likes

5 Likes