Leading Causes of Death

15 Likes

I was going to guess stupidity

5 Likes

The number one cause of death is birth. Clintons are a close second.

7 Likes

Reminds me of some old Iron Maiden lyrics, “as soon as you’re born, you’re dying”

5 Likes

Good health is just the slowest rate of dieing.

5 Likes

“Death is just the beginning” is more my way of thinking. I highly doubt if there is a god that this life is “it.” I believe in god though, I just struggle with organized religion, to each their own though.

4 Likes

Uh oh, turning in to a religious thread in 3, 2, 1…

3 Likes

Leading cause of death: dying. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Well, organized religion has caused alot of death so its not technically off topic yet.

4 Likes

I was gonna say that but I decided not to as to not upset the religious folks here.

3 Likes

The AH in me wants to reply that the leading cause of death is life. Now that that is out of the way, one not mentioned much is hospitals. I know it is WAY up on the list.

5 Likes

’Stupidity’ is the leading cause of death or will be at the rate this country is going…

4 Likes

I blame women ever since we let them out of the kitchens its all went downhill… coincidence?

2 Likes

I think not!

2 Likes

Im going to write up a 1000 word essay on this then present to Moms demand action.

2 Likes

250,000 U.S. deaths per year attributed to medical “errors”…and there’s no one screaming about it.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/study_suggests_medical_errors_now_third_leading_cause_of_death_in_the_us

2 Likes

" The latest data shows that on average, there were 351 reported fatal child drownings in pools and spas in 2015 among children younger than 15. Seventy-six percent of those child drownings involved children younger than 5, the most vulnerable population"

https://www.poolsafely.gov/2018-cpsc-reports-as-drowning-rates-remain-consistent-parents-and-caregivers-are-encouraged-to-increase-water-safety-efforts-this-summer/

That is equivalent to about 14 Sandy Hook massacres…every single year. Where’s the outrage from the Left? Why are they not banning residential swimming pools?

4 Likes

Or stupid parents whom don’t supervise their kids

5 Likes