Legality of Staged Atrocity Propaganda

Public policy issues pertaining to the use of Deception and Staged Atrocity Propaganda fall into two general categories:

1. Deception operations to catch persons committing crimes (Stings), and

2. Staged Atrocity Propaganda operations to manufacture consent among an unsuspecting public.

Stings have a legitimate place in law enforcement. But, It is currently legal for this regime to create scripted scenarios to manufacture consent among an unsuspecting public.

I know this is a difficult subject for many of you. But, it’s time you start learning about how Denial and Deception operations work and how to identify them.

And most importantly, we absolutely MUST lobby to make the use of Staged Atrocity Propaganda ILLEGAL.

When that happens, you will see that these “mass shootings” stop.

Let me be a bit more clear:

This regime is literally faking "mass shootings’ in an attempt to influence legislators and to provide them with political cover to completely destroy your rights.

You would think this kind of thing could only happen in despotic places like Russian and China…but it is happening here - and it’s “legal”.

“Mass shootings” occur in Gun Free Zones. Shooters are cowards and don’t like return fire. I get what you’re saying but its time we stop being unarmed victims.

Sure, but the “mass shootings” you are talking about have been government directed “exercises” presented to the public as “real events”.

This must be outlawed.

Many of these have been conducted by the “National Exercise Division” and are “National Level Exercises”.

You can google those terms for more info.

This is really happening. And it must be outlawed.

Keith P, I am responding to your post below here because I am not able to post any new replies for 24 hours.

You are correct. The problem we are facing is that most people have no education or background in Deception Operations. They don’t even know how magicians do the cut-the-lady-in-half trick…

This regime is using sophisticated Deception techniques to create these faked events to create terror and direct public opinion.

The good news is that nobody dies in these things.

The bad news is that they are doing it to destroy your rights.

And if they do succeed in destroying your 2nd Amendment - I can assure you that you will NEVER get it back.

This is a very serious situation and we need to understand it for what it is.

Well, the problem with it being outlawed is, “it doesn’t exist”. And if it does…it’s “conspiracy theory” which will garner no support.

“Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity.” Marshall McLuhan

As you said, if 'it doesn’t exist" - then it’s just a “conspiracy theory” and nobody will think to investigate.

The problem is that it DOES exist.

FEMA has something called the National Exercise Division. That division has the expertise and infrastructure to create large scale Staged Atrocities including shootings with fake blood and even amputee actors.

WRONG SCHOOL

On the morning of December 14, 2012 CNN broadcast video footage of CT State Troopers running into the St. Rose of Lima School that is 1 mile away from Sandy Hook School in Newtown.

The CNN video shown here:

clearly shows this. I do not endorse that channel and am merely providing a link so you can see the video. But you should understand that Youtube has been actively purging this video.

Not only were the troopers filmed running into the wrong school - the troopers were shown running into the school just before SUNDOWN as proven by the angle and direction of all shadows.

If you investigate further, you will find that the shadows cast from the troopers are about 28 feet long and are coming FROM the south WEST.

As a reminder: the sun rises in the East and sets in the West and the alleged Sandy Hook event allegedly occurred in the morning.

This means that video was shot in the evening the day before the alleged Sandy Hook event occurred (or on another date BEFORE that), just before sunset. Not in the morning as you were told. You were told that the Sandy Hook event occurred on the morning of December 14, 2012.

No little kids would have even been present either at the St. Rose of Lima School just before sundown or at the Sandy Hook School.

That video had to have been shot the evening of December 13, 2012 (or before) at an “Active Shooter Drill” at St. Rose of Lima School…and that script was broadcast to the public the next day on December 14, 2012 at the inactive Sandy Hook School.

I only mention this because this is just one of literally hundreds of factual anomalies that point to the fact that something is very wrong with the official story.

In the Deception business, we call this an “inconsistency” with the bullshit cover story. This is the kind of thing that reveals the underlying deception for what it is.

In fact, all of these faked events include ludicrous mistakes and oversights that expose them.

All you have to do is look.