LEO concerns

gotta say I’m a bit concerned for LEOs these days. If I saw that a guy got felony murder charges for doing his job and protecting himself and co-worker from a drunk guy (and protecting other citizens) I would quit my job like they are doing if I thought my superiors agreed with that action. I’m also concerned b/c this could make bad cops worse or have the ‘give anyone the job with a pulse’ trend. I am pro-LEO and try to always respect their position and the law, but that is starting to dwindle. Do you all have the same thoughts? I agree that unions are sometimes the problem, and training could be better but I’m not sure I see the pull for good men to defend the law these days.

12 Likes

I wouldn’t blame any officers that gave the middle finger

11 Likes

All part of the plan, dial up those food shortages a bit more, introduce a savior

8 Likes

LOL the DA is dirty.
Helloooooo “cookie jar”
Sharptoon should hold classes on how to swindle your “non-profit”
Yeah non- profit because they steal the profits to live large.
$140K for his pocket.

Stay far away from the rat holes when this trial results in acquittal

12 Likes

I hate it for those that would like to leave but have a family that depend on them. The fact is not everyone who wants to is in a position that makes it possible for them. I mean they would be leaving a career not a job.

8 Likes

Is it me, or did they over charge the guy knowing full well it will result in acquittal? It seems like a big charge to appease the mob until the election and then they’ll quietly make a plea deal or acquit the guy.

8 Likes

I think law enforcement ought to have a blue flu pandemic - nationwide. Let it burn down and let them kill each other. Then start over.

Too much? Maybe, but this crap is getting my dander up.

10 Likes

Yup. Me too.

I have a nephew in LE in MD and he tells me that morale is way down.

Supposedly the blue flu has started in Atlanta. The ones who are showing up aren’t answering their radios. I hope that’s just the start. If the left wants no policing let them have what they want. Let it burn and let them live in the rubble. When there’s nothing remaining let the domestic terrorists move out from the city. We have things to give them.

5 Likes

Let them realize the meaning of the thin blue line: the division between order and chaos.

6 Likes

Yes, we do.

5 Likes

I agree

8 Likes

The risk with burning it down is what takes over after. I hope it’s not more trouble but yeah, interesting about the acquittal

5 Likes

Also interesting about Atlanta and blue flu

5 Likes

Bibles and hymnals and cookies? Lol

6 Likes