Let 'er Rip, Tater Chip

One of the best no nonsense videos out there.

Spoiler alert: 45-second mark… makin’ it rain. :star_struck:

12 Likes

I believe you got one of those, you ghosteses can sneak in and take one off the plane and not be seen.

9 Likes

11 Likes

I’ve live-fired the AC-130, several times in training and once for realz. It’s a platform that equals the A-10, and both are unreal. Couple different models of AC-130, H model and U model. Both have the 105mm Howitzer and 40mm BOFORS gun. The H has twin 20mm guns, and the U model has a 25mm chain gun. Those are the differences, in ordnance delivery. The software between the two is vastly different. With the “small guns” and the tracking/targeting software on these things, they can shoot a basketball from a 10k feet orbit, in that constant left-hand orbit. Bad bitch, in our inventory.

Could YOU shoot a basketball from 10,000 feet away? 10,000 feet is 1.89 miles away, and this targeting system can shoot a basketball from that far. This is my ultimate sniper system, right here - my envy. Every time it fires the 105mm Howitzer, it off-sets the flight track by 60 feet to the right… \

I love AC-130s. for life.

9 Likes

The old man took me up in his Cobra and let me live fire the 20 mike mike rotary nose gun. Best 60 seconds of my life.

Then he made me clean it.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Here’s one of my fav’s of the A-10:

7 Likes

:+1: Cool story @98Z

5 Likes

5 Likes

The A-10… because BRRRRRT Happens! :yep:

5 Likes

But then ol Spooky can chaff out an Angel of Death…

Ac-130-GIFs-Get-the-best-GIF-on-GIPHY

5 Likes