Let’s see those back up guns

Awesome little piece sir!I like those grips too

3 Likes

Thinking about getting this one if the price is right

2 Likes

Youre not supposed to but I know guys that have shot thousands of rounds with no issues. Also, aftermarket barrels fix that issue. Gen 5s have a different barrel and can shoot lead, supposedly.

3 Likes

Ivory…pffftt

2 Likes

Ok, enough of the nonsense. I have a 9mm SW shield but im thinking about getting a baby Glock. Whats everyone’s opinion on the G26 vs G43?

1 Like

I am actually in the process of going the other way. I have a g42 and am thinking of getting a SW shield 9mm. The wife really likes my glock 380 now that the light and laser is on it.

2 Likes

One of 'em = Grandfathers NPD Motor Officer boot weapon.

Ride 'em - don’t hide 'em.

5 Likes

Love the P938, it’s like a 1911 but as if a sane person fixed all the problems. No grip safety, and OMG you can rack the slide with it decocked or on safe. Man it’s like it’s been a hundred years or something and technology has improved.

I’ll wait for you 1911 users to fire up your dial up internet to get back with me.

3 Likes

Yep me and Patton

George S. Patton Jr. — ‘Son, only a pimp in a Louisiana whore- house carries pearl-handled revolvers. These are ivory.’

5 Likes

Wheel guns go by a different standard, Sigs are far from that masculine.

3 Likes

My current back up is a glock 43. Before that it was a Smith & Wesson model 19 that my dad used to carry as his back up. His old partner was the instructor for my academy class and the look he gave me when I brought that thing out for qualification, freaking priceless.

3 Likes

My co-workers gave me a gift certificate for my birthday and I’ve been wanting to get a pocket gun, so it worked out perfect :slight_smile:

8 Likes

And the Braid’s leather holster and Hogue grip sleeve just showed up :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Detonics Combat master .45
Sig 938 9mm

7 Likes

Diamondback DB9 7 rnds of 9mm that fits in your pocket.

4 Likes

No, solid copper bullets

2 Likes

Oh, I should restate seeing as how that’s my 380… yes, 100 grain plus P ammo followed by copper then another hard cast lead. Once I have shot up all my lead I will switch over to the solid copper penatraters

3 Likes