Let’s see those back up guns

As @Sarge4206th stated, it is a Full Conceal M3D converted by https://www.fullconceal.com/ I’m good friends with the owner and consult for him. I carry mine in my pocket also, and is no bigger than my iPhone. If anyone is interested in one, let me know.

6 Likes

Is he planning a 43x model?

3 Likes

Give me a few weeks and I will have one to show you, It’s the M3S

3 Likes

I have one of those its not on the 43X its just a 43 with a 10 round magazine.

1 Like

Here is a size comparison of the M3D (Capacity 21 rds 9mm) and other back up guns.

1 Like

Ill take that ASP off your hands for free, it would be a pleasure to help you out.

3 Likes

:rofl::joy: That’s a Devel Full house in the picture, Which ASP ?

5 Likes

Thank you for the education lol. Looks amazingly like the ASP. Sexy collection there.

3 Likes

Thank you Sir,
Theodore Paris was the Gunsmith who converted the Smith &Wesson 39 into what is known as the ASP for :thinking: let’s just say some Government Agencies. It has about 200 upgrades. And Charles Kelsey another Gunsmith (who ordered an ASP, and never got it) decided to make his own version, out of both the Smith & Wesson 39, and 59 series pistols. They are actually nicer than the ASP, with more custom work done to them. And also the Detonics my favorite. All Guns you were never suppose to hear of.

5 Likes