Let the hate mail begin. We talk about George Floyd with a cop...

I don’t see this guy winning here. The left needed a sacrificial lamb for thier race war and this is it. All that aside I dont know who was in the right but I do know I didnt shed a tear for Floyd.

6 Likes

They are both asshats and the country will suffer for it.

7 Likes

I agree, many go into the profession because of mental defect. However, how did he push the law in this? You can see, he did exactly as he was instructed. Floyd was violent with him, and they restrained him in a manner in which they were taught.

6 Likes

I think lots of folks listened to the media (they lie) and haven’t followed the trial. I was waiting to hear that it was the way he was trained in a democrat city.

Have they called the ME to testify yet? (regarding the fentanyl level)

7 Likes

An “expert” determined Floyd didnt die from drugs

6 Likes
6 Likes

@JF89

Did anyone ever ask Chauvin when he planned on taking his knee off of Floyd? Having it there for over 9 minutes sure seems like a long time. What was he waiting for?

4 Likes

Police are trained to maintain restraint, because when suspects wake up, they can be even more violent than before they passed out. The police chief testified that he himself had kept suspects similarly restrained until paramedics arrived.

Also, it isn’t turn for the defense to call their witnesses yet. The prosecution is doing direct questioning, and MSM is only reporting that, not how the defense is slaughtering the prosecution on cross. For example, the prosecution’s expert witnesses testified during cross that meth and fentanyl can, individually and in combination, cause hypoxia. Two use-of-force expert witnesses testified that the hostile crowd could cause treatment to be delayed until the situation is safe for the responders. Etc.

7 Likes

floyd got exactly what he had been asking for…he was a criminal…his family will be sporting big homes, big cars and lots of jewelry as soon as the check is cashed, IF the family cared they would donate all the millions to worthy causes…LMFAO…

6 Likes

I think Chauvin will be acquitted, but then fired. If he really has attitude problems, no one will want to touch him.

6 Likes

Do we know that he has attitude problems?

7 Likes

I believe he had quite a few complaints against him concerning how he dealt with people on the job…

6 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

LOL Every rat city shitbag KNOWS to cry racism - brutality and any other lie when caught. GEEZ their heros are POS liars- obozo, sharptoon, buck fiden and all the other shitbags of burn loot murder.
Working the rat shithole for 30+ proved that to us beyond a reasonable doubt.

When the shitbags would crybaby and lie to us [of course when CAUGHT] in FD/EMS- I’d make sure to write - “no injuries” on the report.
I loved testifying against the filth when ever possible.

8 Likes

6 Likes

@rjburk

I sort of agree with you, but I still think that whatever he did, it wasn’t worth dying for or being killed for. Surely, he was a loser criminal, but his death was too much. Perhaps, a few years in jail would have given him pause and gotten him to change his ways.

5 Likes

Nope, ever been to the projects? Doesn’t necessarily pertain to one ethnicity but the whole place is full of 50 year old tweakers and repeat offenders that blame everyone else.

5 Likes

@JF89

I have been near (driven by) projects. I have been in very poor neighborhoods. But, have not spent a lot of time in any of them.

Yeah, I know, some people never learn or change their evil ways. It is just I don’t know Floyd personally, so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that he could change.

5 Likes

He was a thug by all accounts. The question is was the cop using excessive force or following procedure?

I haven’t looked into it much because I know the outcome. This is bait for the left’s race war, only way he gets acquitted of is if they think the resulting riots will achieve more.

5 Likes

I think he had already done time .

7 Likes