Let's see those 4x4's

This gives a maximum road speed of 110 km/h and a maximum range of 1,000 km.
that’s better than my truck - but of course they don’t mention the 50 gal. tank.

http://www.rezvanimotors.com/tank-x#rezvani-tank-x

Here’s my ‘15 Tundra. My son and I installed a 2” lift and did a few other minor mods. So far we’ve taken it on a few trails and overnight camping trips. Hope to do more in the future with it.

@Mister_Torgue…they do make the Charger in 4x4 now. Just seen an add yesterday.

Now for me I am in my old 2004 ram 1500. 5.7 hemi 4x4 with a custom wrap by 3m in a color called liquid copper setting on 35’s . Stock suspension with front keys turned up! I also have added a three point running board since this pic

88 Ford F-250 460 engine

2000 Dodge 2500, 5.9 Cummins

2015 Dodge Ram, 6.7 Cummins

if you don’t mind me asking where did you find that ladder on your tailgate? @Belt-Fed

I ordered it online here’s one at Amazon. I bought mine from wal mart .com for a couple dollars cheaper but I seen one in the wal mart store the other day.

I will say it works too, that truck has 35’s on it and a two inch lift kit in the front and it’s a pain climbing in the back for an old guy.Ladder goes down and back up in seconds.

my 2003 Excursion. Love this thing. Used to have a 99 Durango. That was fun as well. A lot more nimble than this one though.

Did you have that painted or it come that way? I haven’t seen a burn’t orange one. that’s my favorite color on a vehicle.

that’s actually a 3M wrap. WHole truck was wrapped when I bought it. Color is liquid copper. When its clean it changes a bit from orange to copper to a yellowish tinge depending on how and what angle the sun hits it. The color is actually what sold me on the truck

You should have “Zeke Shoots” stamped into the hood!

As far as I am willing to annoy the wife. That is one line I won’t cross. Haha we settled on a sticker.

:joy::poultry_leg::poop:

What I tool around in these days:

Nice truck, but beautiful property. Is that your place?