Let's see those 4x4's

Ha! No, I work for a living, but fortunately, I don’t have to drive far. You’re right though, about 8 MPG, 10 on a good day, 12 if I have the wind at my back going down hill lol. But man on man, the ol’ truck has power when you need it!

4 Likes

I really like your Jeep my friend! I had intentions to restore mine but life can throw some curves at you when you aren’t quite ready for 'em sometimes.

I still think the late 70’s/early 80’s were the best years for Jeep. The CJs looked great!

9 Likes

Agreed, no YJ or newer compares :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I have a Toyota RAV4 (4wd).

4 Likes

I’ve owned several Jeeps over the years. My first was a 1981 CJ-5. This crawler started out as a 1992 Cherokee.

10 Likes

Badass!

2 Likes

Just got done putting a 3" suspension lift on the Commander. Adding larger tires this week which will raise it up another inch. Also have 1.5" wheel spacers.

12 Likes

https://defence-blog.com/army/netherlands-marine-corps-to-receive-new-dmv-anaconda-military-vehicles.html

4 Likes

This gives a maximum road speed of 110 km/h and a maximum range of 1,000 km.
that’s better than my truck - but of course they don’t mention the 50 gal. tank.

2 Likes

http://www.rezvanimotors.com/tank-x#rezvani-tank-x

6 Likes

6 Likes

Here’s my ‘15 Tundra. My son and I installed a 2” lift and did a few other minor mods. So far we’ve taken it on a few trails and overnight camping trips. Hope to do more in the future with it.

8 Likes

@Mister_Torgue…they do make the Charger in 4x4 now. Just seen an add yesterday.

Now for me I am in my old 2004 ram 1500. 5.7 hemi 4x4 with a custom wrap by 3m in a color called liquid copper setting on 35’s . Stock suspension with front keys turned up! I also have added a three point running board since this pic

9 Likes

88 Ford F-250 460 engine

11 Likes

2000 Dodge 2500, 5.9 Cummins

10 Likes

2015 Dodge Ram, 6.7 Cummins

11 Likes

if you don’t mind me asking where did you find that ladder on your tailgate? @Belt-Fed

4 Likes

I ordered it online here’s one at Amazon. I bought mine from wal mart .com for a couple dollars cheaper but I seen one in the wal mart store the other day.

7 Likes

I will say it works too, that truck has 35’s on it and a two inch lift kit in the front and it’s a pain climbing in the back for an old guy.Ladder goes down and back up in seconds.

4 Likes

my 2003 Excursion. Love this thing. Used to have a 99 Durango. That was fun as well. A lot more nimble than this one though.

12 Likes