Let's see those 4x4's

Did you have that painted or it come that way? I haven’t seen a burn’t orange one. that’s my favorite color on a vehicle.

4 Likes

that’s actually a 3M wrap. WHole truck was wrapped when I bought it. Color is liquid copper. When its clean it changes a bit from orange to copper to a yellowish tinge depending on how and what angle the sun hits it. The color is actually what sold me on the truck

7 Likes

You should have “Zeke Shoots” stamped into the hood!

7 Likes

As far as I am willing to annoy the wife. That is one line I won’t cross. Haha we settled on a sticker.

6 Likes

:joy::poultry_leg::poop:

5 Likes

What I tool around in these days:

12 Likes

Nice truck, but beautiful property. Is that your place?

5 Likes

Thanks. And no, not my place. It’s a campground outside of Chillicothe, OH.

7 Likes

I don’t have a 4x4 anymore…but if it counts, I drive my 2wd truck like a 4x, and it has more desert pinstriping than most fancy 4x4s I see around Phoenix …:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Here is mine.
Wife has a Hummer 3.

15 Likes

lol, took me a minute :flushed:

6 Likes

My blue dust magnet

14 Likes

Ok folks, it’s gonna happen. Wife and I talked and we’ve decided to trade the shit-tastic Jeep Renegade for a 2018 or 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, most likely an Overland, Limited X or High Altitude that’ll have a 5.7 HEMI and 4WD. Yea, we’re a little excited about it. We’re gonna wait until the year end incentives or perhaps when we get closer to my lease turn in date for the Charger. Anyone here have a 2015+ Jeep Grand Cherokee with the HEMI and 4WD I can ask about?

Also when my Charger’s lease is up next year I’m likely going to buy a retired Charger Pursuit with the HEMI and AWD which I will Mad Max-ify or Defiance it up a bit. I can share pictures if anyone is interested in that build.

6 Likes

My sons 4x4…

9 Likes

What kinda gas mileage ya get?

5 Likes

At least 4 blocks every night!!

3 Likes

Cummins just a great engine!!

3 Likes

Ok, we traded the Jeep Renegade today for …

45%20PM

The only one I could find within 500 miles was in Missouri so they’ve got to go get it. Haha. My wife gets to take possession of the Charger R/T which she is thrilled about because … V8 torque. It’ll be an adjustment for me to driving a slower vehicle but at least it has a good old fashioned American V8 and it isn’t “slow”. I’ll need to get an X-pipe installed so it’ll rumble. Otherwise sans some bright ass LED lights and light bar it’ll stay stock.

Pics coming when we get it.

9 Likes

Awesome, can’t wait to see some pics!

3 Likes

Yes and pics of it covered in mud.

3 Likes