Let's see your Gun safes

Not my safe but I really like the concept - mine sit in the closet or under the bed in locked cases guarded by the bed monster

Man I really would like to brag and post mine but I’m pretty private and paranoid. I’ll just say mine is from Rhino Metals out of … you guessed it, Idaho.

What guns? What safe?

but you watched this video also?

Guns are BAD, m’kay? I gave all mine to the PO-lease before they (the guns) killed me…

I dunno. That’s getting pretty personal. How 'bout a dick-pic instead? :selfie:

No, and not really relevant to what I was trying to say. :+1: No need to be a Buzz Killington in here yo. :cowboy_hat_face:

Here’s my gun…and it’s safe, in its holster :wink:

I have seen that video or one just like it. If the safe is bolted down, it would seem to be harder to do that.
On another note, I have the brand of safe that he displays prominently in the background. Hopefully that is a good thing relative to being pried open. My safe is also not in the open, nor is it in a closet.

I would think easier as it provides leverage to pry against…

but don’t plan to try :sunglasses:

bolting down the safe only means you made it harder to carry away. Anyone wanting in will get in as many a bank will attest to.

You want a safe that has locking bolts going in all four sides of the door.

Here is mine. I did the lighting myself. Its a Fort Knox. I have another one that’s smaller but no pictures of it.

This is a few years ago when the picture was taken and its pretty crowded now.

do you use anything to dehumidify?

I have one of these in there but not in the picture.

Same here. I also use a plug-in goldenrod. I lived in the rainy Pacific Northwest and now live in the humid Midwest, and I’ve never had any moisture problems.