Lets see your Sexy revolvers

Lol

2 Likes

Robert:

True. People live in the perception of reality, not reality per se.

I have heard in times past about the cruelty exhibited by the ‘discoverers’ of America towards the natives. Really shameful.

Still, I seriously doubt that anyone today believes the Catholic Church owns everything, or even close to that.

Hmm… :thinking: So heaven has a prison camp? Probably better conditions than hell. Maybe I have less to worry about.

2 Likes

Robert:

I am not sure how Peter’s authority given to him by God (?) translates to authority of the Catholic church, but like I was trying to say, no one alive today could/would try to cash in on such a statement. It would be a very unhealthy thing for any power to try to go around and take whatever they wanted from whomever they wanted, whenever they wanted.

And, isn’t this thread about revolvers?

We should really move this discussion to a new thread if you want to continue it.

Thanks.

1 Like

I’m actually surprised this is a conversation at all. This started with the article about the Papal Bull (clearly a truncated title. Should be Papal Bull💩) Published in 1302. My iPhone calendar doesn’t go back that far.
Furthermore just making some declaration doesn’t make it so.

BTW I personally own all the sea shells in the world. I keep them on all the beaches of the world. Sounds stupid don’t it? Same as any decree about the pope owning soles.

2 Likes

Looks like the .44 I modded in Fallout 4! :wink:

1 Like

Let him try. :cowboy_hat_face: I don’t care about keyboard warriors aka “bullies”. They don’t phase me. :wink:

But yea, speaking of Fallout and revolvers someone should replicate a pipe revolver. Hah!

2 Likes

Lol that would be interesting, maybe one chambered in .500 magnum.

I’ll “settle” for something like .44 or 10mm.

2 Likes

Speaking of 10mm. There’s a Ruger GP100 chambered in 10mm I’m rather fond of…

1 Like

Man that sounds like fun.

1 Like

not all that sexy i suppose, but i’ve completely reworked the trigger and WOW.

10 Likes

…Nice revolver :+1:

3 Likes

jf89, 0311USMC:

Agreed. Very nice revolver.

Will you be acquiring any of the new GP100 7-shot revolvers?

Finally, Ruger is directly competing with S&W (686+) in their .357 mag revolvers.

5 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

So, sergetoll - just how accurate is that fine Colt revolver?

I have heard many good things about them, but have never been willing to pay that much to buy one. I try to keep my purchases under $1,000 each, which I suspect, your Colt costs more than that.

2 Likes

it is all personal… MHIO Colt is a great “Hollywood Macho” revolver. extremely well done. However, I prefer SW as a shooter.

4 Likes

Here’s my “rib sticker” :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes