Lets talk about me - a FULL30 conspiracy suppression thread :tinfoil:

Nah, I post enough garbage no one wants to read so why do that?

Which is why when I seen my thread

https://forum.full30.com/t/austin-homeless-being-implanted-with-trackable-microchips/13050

appear in the Top Referrers Competition Thread I just quietly enjoyed the moment, it was only a day or so after an update on that thread anyhow, a couple few days later I checked again, WOW, it had climbed a couple more spots, cool, and weird, we’re a gun forum not an Infowars platform :thinking:

Again, I moved on to other events without posting about it

Well today I look at the top referrers report and :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

WTF?

Where are the homeless? Even with a chip implanted I can’t find them?

Well fudge who will believe me now that I had an interesting thread (insert jokes here)

All I had was the screenshot from Dec 2 and my crying to everyone that I did have a thread that was reffered :sob:

Dec 2

and today

but wait, something else is off, the new topics I was excited to see last time I posted

https://forum.full30.com/t/chicago-takes-an-illegal-gun-every-48-min/13411

and

where’d they go, and why?

:woozy_face:

So, how do I find the homeless… I’ve watched enough TV I can figure this out, I know, I’ll go to the convenience store and ask the clerk for their surveillance footage for select days,

(that always works)

So there you go folks, a FULL30 conspiracy suppression thread :tinfoil:

I know, some will say I manipulated the algorithms myself, for a story, some will say the system is corrupt

some will say… (insert funny here)

8 Likes

Look over here at my left hand…NO don’t look at my right hand! Watch the left!
:joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

teach you to try and pad the count…

3 Likes

SO,

I’ve spent a bit of time trying to figure this out,

seems the main report is only a 7 day report, not a total which I assumed

I discovered this by running a long term report

and a short one

how these old topics stay afloat I don’t understand, checking traffic sources idicate they are from google searches

SO it appears they are very frequently searched terms and results

and that I gutted my own conspiracy thread :weary:

6 Likes

But they are searching the crap out of civilian legal flash bang LOL

7 Likes

This is a good sign. Business first. I didn’t know we had a thread on that topic. Why can’t Sonny bring back threads like that?

4 Likes

CONSTANTLY!!!

7 Likes

Yeah :thinking: that doesn’t make sense, oh, wait, using image search :laughing:

Yeah :thinking: that doesn’t make sense

Yeah :nerd_face: that make sense

6 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade is always the exception
BUT I noticed how well behaved he’s been lately.

7 Likes

He’s complying with a new rule, no gay bashin… wait, we never made any new rules :thinking:

what gives @LonewolfMcQuade ? you’ve been well behaved and it was noticed and complimented?

Is this because Joe is MIA?

Although it seems your back-up Joe is fitting in well :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you people for the opportunity to be here among such wonderful great folks, even if some try to instigate unpleasantry.

10 Likes

Damn hit-n-run drivers

6 Likes

Is there another joe I’m not aware of?

7 Likes

:joy: now that!!! Was funny. Where did these manners come from? You ain’t hiding anything, you’re as refined as a bull in a china shop

8 Likes

Well, [spoiler]FUCK you[/spoiler] too pilgrim! :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

I thought this thread was about suppressors.

9 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I’ve been looking and still NO naked woman with a gun!!!

7 Likes

I search for naked women, dogs, pigs, and dragons… with guns, knives, Cristo… well, maybe not in that order, but close. :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

They are referring to upgrayedd/jf89.

5 Likes

now there’s a valid conspiracy theory

4 Likes