Level of Prep - POLL

I kept eating the Twinkies and having to get bigger plate carriers. Do they make plates bigger than 11"X14"? :yum: BTW, did you know a Slim Jim is MOLLE compatible?

12 Likes

Didnā€™t actually know that no, but it seems logical

now, back to the Twinkies :rofl:

13 Likes

Mister Torgue Approves (Orange)

10 Likes

I went with ā€œnormalā€ because in the winter half of the year we are ready to be cut off for 90 days anyway. I still have ammo I packed away when Bill Clinton was elected. 1/2 a Black Angus in the freezer last November we are still chipping away at with venison filler. Chickens lay steadily and the two creeks on the property are running.

Can heat with wood from the property and . . . neighborhood watch Is through crosshairs.

16 Likes

:+1: same hood here bro

er, I mean

14 Likes

Any rioting going down yet?

12 Likes

ā€œDoes this plate carrier make my ass look fat?ā€ :joy::rofl:

14 Likes

Close, went to dollar general for a coffee maker, grabbed 2 nyquills as an impulse buy, wife likes them on hand

Cashier asked for an ID, I refused, she said she needed a birth-date, I told he put whatever she wanted, guy behind me spoke up, told her to use hers

It was close, almost a riot, she relented

14 Likes

Canā€™t buy more than one of the same item here. At least with any type of food,water, or pharmaceutical item. Seen tons of altercations but no gunshots yet.

15 Likes

Give it another week or 2. Itā€™s coming

14 Likes

Hopefully its not me doing the shooting

13 Likes

Just the riots going on with your tranny thing and you every night.

13 Likes

Iā€™m just messing you bud. Pretty sure this sucks for everyone. Even you and your tranny

14 Likes

ah come on, stop suckin up and tell him how you really feel.

14 Likes

Yup, we know who belongs on the hill and who doesnā€™t and everyone up here has guns. At least the neighbors who matter. We look out for each other.

I need to fill gas cans, but even w/o that if TEOTWAWKI were to happen weā€™d do OK for a very, very long time. Iā€™d need to come out of ketosis and that would piss me off cause Iā€™d be a slave to eating on schedule, but weā€™d do fine.

We heat with wood from the land, PV solar with battery backup, plenty of food, water well, but we also have a stream not far away and plenty of filtration, more than enough ammo for anything I can think of before I get shot. Backups for everything, many in triplicate. If we are forced to return to pre REA days we can do that if need be.

Weā€™ve been wondering whatā€™s been preventing the riots too. I tell people to just wait a few weeks.

Geez, I wish my .300BO would get here. I need to work up loads for it and load ammo.

12 Likes

See you got trannies on your mind, most Sig owners have that issue.

12 Likes

Not a good idea ā€¦I dont want him coming out then asking me out. Heā€™s one of them village people cowboys.

14 Likes

I think the ā€œoriginalā€ Joe put you on ignore.

13 Likes

I am the original, Iā€™m hoping @Robert will let me choose a new name for him. What should it be?

12 Likes

You mighta been ifā€™n you didnā€™t change usernames with every sunset.

12 Likes