Liberals know how important the NRA is, why don’t we?

10 Likes

I guess because, our rifles will speak for themselves.

7 Likes

Oh we need a big spokesperson and organization. You can thank wayne boy for scewring the nra up and he won’t resign cause he loved the high on the hog lifestyle.

9 Likes

The NRA is important? Is that because they do not stand for the 2nd Amendment? It is why they are important to the left. It makes a nice scapegoat.

5 Likes

Yes, as when all the lobbying is going on they were at least there, so while not perfect, it was a buffer and it will not help us that they are removed due to all this BS

8 Likes

I agree. They’re not perfect but like there is no politician you will agree with 100% nor will there be a group. But this group benefits us more than most know unless you’re the opposition

7 Likes

I quit the NRA when they sold us class 3 guys out. then I joined back a few years and then quit with the latest crap mr.wayne did.

5 Likes

Liberals know how important the NRA is, to their success…
Where would the gun grabbers be without a negotiating/extorsion partner?

7 Likes

Wish I could give that :point_up: two beers.

5 Likes

Where was the NRA here?

4 Likes

I did get a bulletin somewhere [net] about the funds being denied.
Who did not see this coming from the filthy demonrat bastards?
EVERYTHING they can f with is on the table with these criminal scumbags. Trouble is the opposition does not have the balls or they are so corrupt themselves to do a damn thing.
How many times have you heard on all the net sites the pontification of “don’t bring a knife to a gunfight”? Well the repubs don’t even bring a spoon.
Well because we are the good hard working law abiding tax raped by rats honest people many are afraid of getting involved because of family and other concerns so our side WILL be run over by every means at the filthy rats disposal.
Being one who was made a felon by the stroke of a pen know well their rat tactic’s.

3 Likes