Liberals Ratting out full30?

Here’s a scenario I could see happening. We all know how much liberals love to try and get conservatives in trouble. How much many of them would like to see our guns taken and thrown in jail. They report us on FB, twitter, and YouTube.

Knowing this, the new red flag laws will be a tool in their pockets, not ours. Let’s say they scare conservatives off these sites then go to sites like these to report any behavior they may deem as risky to the authorities.

How many on here may have said something that the left could take out of context to violate your rights? I think this could be a real concern with red flag laws

12 Likes

lets just blur that out so we don’t spread ideas

9 Likes

Lmao

9 Likes

Is this what happened to @RedAngel?

7 Likes

The weak minded left see everything they hate, even if it’s not there. Heck, in 2017 I was reported to the state police over a picture I posted, I’ll post it below. They claimed I was saying I was going to shoot people with an AR15 with a bumpstock on it. Yes, the local police did contact me. Nothing happened.

10 Likes

It’s the three percent symbol that scared them. Seriously though. There was no red flag law in 2016. If this passes nationally then count me in as a conspiracy theorist, I think they will use the heck out of that tool.

If there were a red flag law when they reported you then it’s very possible they would have taken your guns while their investigation was taking place. Much like that 18 year old girl who had her guns taken after a co worker claimed she threatened a mass shooting although she denied it. No proof, just taking away anyway.

7 Likes

Red flag laws won’t be misused, they will be weaponized.

16 Likes

So what? 3 percenters are not anything bad.

5 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Only if your involved

3 Likes

you guys both do good graphic work :+1:

6 Likes

No doubt it’ll be a weapon for those that wish to create chaos for those they dislike or disagree with and that’s why I believe the left is pushing for the ‘Red-Flag Law’ so desperately.

It’s not really meant for the mentally ill or insane.

It’s to go after those patriots that are truly passionate towards are freedoms and they know (lefttards) they’ll literally fight to the end protect them.

8 Likes

What about 1% ers?

7 Likes

You obviously have no idea what a 3 percenter is. My knowledge of the movement isnt from the MSM or Hollywood, ymmv.

https://forum.full30.com/t/what-is-a-three-percenter/9647

2 Likes

I had a good friend who lived that life some are good guys some are assholes. I dont have a whole lot of knowledge on them though ,tbh.

1 Like

I know what a three percenter is. I’m messing with you.

3 Likes

Yeah It can go either way.
Was fun times for an adrenaline junkie.
Having kids saved my azz.

#2+3 didn’t make 40

6 Likes

Would that be lemonade in those cups?

6 Likes

That’s the whole point.

When the question of how they plan to ‘get all the guns’ has been asked, they have occasionally stated that there are friends and neighbors who know where the guns are.

This is how they plan to give those friends and neighbors the ability to be their reporting system, and it’s being put in place without the need to first pass laws banning the guns. Before a ban is passed, it will be used to get a few here and there, maybe more if their propaganda campaign can convince enough people to be “concerned”. It will also make gun owners more cautious about speaking out against gun control, as paranoia about being reported increases. After a ban is passed, it will be used as part of their information gathering on who hasn’t complied.

7 Likes