Liberty Doll Rips the Democrap Debate Round One!!!

Are these people real or just that damn stupid?

9 Likes

yep they are just that stupid

9 Likes

And they attempted to do it in Spanish I bet.

:rofl::joy::rofl:

8 Likes

As extreme & publicly retarded the demoncraps have become, I’m starting to think their party is purposely trying to lose. Even those jackasses are smart enough to realize the pendulum has swung too far in one direction & the way our economy is exploding they and all of us stand to gain from another 4 years of Trump. They also may have come to the conclusion Trump is not beatable in 2020

8 Likes

@LibertyDoll is the best

7 Likes

!/2 + the country is deadbeat scum or morons AKA democraps

They know their audience.

7 Likes

^ This.
She obviously puts a lot of time and research into these vids of hers. On point, data driven and leaves no stone unturned.

7 Likes

Beto’s Peggy Hill’s Spanish LOL

6 Likes
8 Likes

Should be sharing the link to her videos on Full30.

6 Likes

I try to do that first.
And give her a day or two as well.
Her stuff is Great!!

7 Likes

She has, but it seems only the YT unfriendly ones get posted to F30

5 Likes

I think she tries to post only the Firearm related ones to Full30.
I would like to see them all here.

6 Likes

I agree, she has a larger following on screwtube.

6 Likes

It’s not friendly vs unfriendly. I was told the rules are only gun videos here, so only the gun videos go here. Whomp whomp

8 Likes

Is that even allowed though? I was told it’s supposed to be strictly 2A stuff here. That’s why those are the only vids here

7 Likes

Lets get a reading on this.
Full30 overseers what is the policy?

LD
I will watch them wherever they are!!!

7 Likes

My personal take is only pro gun producers, if you check tacticalshit for instance you’ll see a drift from straight firearms talk

So IMO you should use your discretion and post what you feel is relative to your audience, if you do wrong, I imagine you’ll hear about it.

7 Likes

I would challenge them on the funny and informative - but as marketing goes they have the venue.

4 Likes

@LibertyDoll

I really enjoy every one of the videos you have made and posted in Full30. I hope you can find a way to post even more of your videos here. Very well done and very entertaining!

8 Likes