Liberty Doll Rips the Democrap Debate Round One!!!

I too would like to see her stuff here because I avoid screwtube. Considering the content channels like TS post, nothing against TacticalSht mind you.

7 Likes

In as much as the discussions on the forum side were opened to a broader range of topics that include politics and religion (and that we’re blessed by somewhat different viewpoints and yet chat has remained civil) i’d be for opening up the video side the same way.

There is a line in doing so however. No way off topic subjects like cat videos and RVing tips. And like posts here, a flag option should prompt a review.
My opinion (for what it’s worth) is that the video side should remain open only to “approved” producers. It should not become a platform for just anyone. They have YouTube. We have this. If YouTube can edit content so can Full30.

I do watch YouTube when I must but I’d prefer to see content like yours on this platform.

7 Likes

I would agree, so long as the topic of the video falls in to firearms, reviews of equipment, hunting, survival, prepping, 2A political. I don’t want to see cat videos either. Keep it within the confines of the site.

7 Likes

Well I think we can go a little (only a little) beyond just “2A political.”
We discuss in this forum immigration, taxes, term limits and party positions (Dem. Rep. & Lib.) Much of what these 2 Dem debate videos from @LibertyDoll discusses only slightly touch 2A politics. But I still think they would be appropriate here.

7 Likes

I agree, I like her content. That’s why I invited her here and worked hard to get her channel approved.

8 Likes