Life while not working on guns, under Quarantine

Same here… i have just enough medical to keep someone alive that I am killing… slowly.

10 Likes

The things my Great Uncle Freddy brought back or sent home during WW-II He was only 22 years old .

15 Likes

Yeah, likely not afraid of a virus either

just saying :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

I was thinking the guys family might be having those thoughts.

Says he beat up a white woman as well. Despite all that they refuse to refer to this piece of crap as a racist -keep saying he’s mentally ill. No. He’s a GD racist!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

13 Likes

Theme for the day

12 Likes

Such cowardice. Disturbing and enraging.

12 Likes

I love my Humvee. So great to get rid of 680 pounds of garbage yesterday. Now to find more garbage so I can drive it again! Hahhahahaha

15 Likes

It won’t stop raining long enough to get on with life.

13 Likes

I got grass to mow and a dog house to rebuild. if I could fit a mowing deck on an air boat, than maybe I could get it done. Guess I could build a tent over the dog house to get it done, but then the high winds and hail would knock it down. got rain and storms in the forecast for another 7 days. 2020 has been a bitch so far.

14 Likes

Damn! Where you live?

10 Likes

Arkansas

11 Likes

11 Likes

We have 29 acres of hay that should have been cut and bailed 2 weeks ago. Still to wet.

13 Likes

I’d rather be out detecting but it’s too muddy and raining.

12 Likes

I have grass to mow too but it might wait till later today or tomorrow. I had a good fire going Saturday getting rid of a tree we recently cut down and it started pouring. I hate soggy half burnt wood so I threw together a quick shelter with two chairs and an old piece of wooden fence. It kept the middle embers going and dry enough to crank it back up as soon as the rain stopped. Victory! Take that weather!

13 Likes

Out here in destruction zone I have the 2 1/2 inch feeder conduit installed in the trench and the conduit inside my garage going to the shop.
I will have power so soon it is giving me a shock! Hahhahahhaa

13 Likes

Now the hard part.
Shop has all now power 100% replaced. Running a full 100 Amos now.
So! Put it together! Lights! Oh and a bit more security. Try kicking in my door now! Hahhahaha

14 Likes

Hard to beat this. Perfect weather… the views…
Sequim is the place for me. This is my cousin’s place just down the road from my shop.

16 Likes

Stunning! :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Running around Sequim with the beast

16 Likes