Life while not working on guns, under Quarantine

That’s what I want

11 Likes

I LOVE mine

10 Likes

After 40 years of being in storage… my Grandfather’s mural is hanging in the shop.

16 Likes

Bars are on 2 windows… progress

14 Likes

You better double up on bars there. One of @Belt-Fed’s skeezas could slide through there sideways and still have room for a dime bag. :open_mouth:

11 Likes

This pic reminds me of Wichita, KS. Lot’s of these went up after BTK.

10 Likes

FYI If you bar the windows make sure you can get out quick if there’s a fire or other emergency.

13 Likes

It slows them down… by the time they could wiggle through them, over broken glass… the alarm would be blaring, cops called, my phone would get the alert. I could walk out the side door to my house, pull up a chair and wait for the ambulance to show up. Hahahhahahahaa

15 Likes

oh yes. I have 2 ways out of the shop.

12 Likes

Happy 4th of July!!

14 Likes

Fixing stuff, makinmaking a bed frame so I can cram crap under the bed. I am completely out of room…

12 Likes

Last weekend, son comes over with his new Amigo and we make a new front bumper for it. Will add a winch... (mine, he doesn't own one) hhahahahaaa good times...
15 Likes

14 Likes

Making a snorkel for the old shitbox now. Hahahha

15 Likes

@RogueGunnWorks that looks like a good time out and about 4x4’n.

14 Likes

:+1: That looks like an absolute blast!

14 Likes

@RogueGunnWorks I did some Jeeping at Sadie Creek and Tahuja many years ago. We also hit other places like Elbe, Evans Creek, Naches, and Liberty.

16 Likes

Tahuja is completely different now. Hahhahaa

13 Likes

What is different now?

My last Tahuja visit was March 2009 in my old “Junkyard Dog” Cherokee. I literally built that rig from junkyard parts and it ran great. I had very little money invested, so it was my carefree thrasher rig. LOL

15 Likes

Most of the trails you need your rig, locked at least in the rear. It is really no longer just “trails” if you do not have a purpose built rig, you ade not getting through.

14 Likes