Loaders

Which one do you guys prefer? I’ve had a bucketfull of them over the years and while some of the SMG mags takes a special loader i find these LULA loaders work for pretty much everything i shoot anymore.

11 Likes

:+1: Big fan of the UpLULA

9 Likes

UpLula all the way. My favorite one is the pink one

9 Likes

Uplula. Never felt the need for one till I got the 33roung Glock mags, worth their weight in gold!!! :yep:

11 Likes

I haven’t used any yet.

10 Likes

What a wimp, load that shit like a real man or get a wheel gun… /s

Uplula for me

12 Likes

I got some S&W 76 mags. i want to see you load all 8 of them. now the lula won’t work on them.

8 Likes

UpLula and StripLula for me.

8 Likes

For that gun you hope to own someday. :wink:

8 Likes

Thumb-lula :+1:t2:

All I got :man_shrugging:t4:

:sunglasses:

9 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Joe-Bob’s Slow Swimmers

Uplula, and for my PCCs and ARs the ETS loader. (not the ETS pistol mag loader)

Of course stripper clips and a mag adapter work great for AR mags too.

The Ruger UPLula unloader is just worth it’s weight in gold after a a match.

8 Likes

most of us call that a trigger :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

UpLua - I shoot a lot of and its a fast and easy to use reloader.

7 Likes

:laughing: Yes it is!

No seriously, they include an unloader for mags that haven’t been fully unloaded.

It comes in real handy after a steel Challenge match. I have enough mags so that I don’t need to load at all during the match. I shoot RFRO and for me that means a Ruger Charger SBR. When I get home I have almost 30 mags to unload since I bring extra loaded mags just in case I have a reshoot for some reason. The unloader does it’s job almost as fast as I can pull a trigger. Almost. But much easier on the thumb than using the digit.

6 Likes

Another mag you need a loader for is the Mac 10, they are kinda tough to load. they have a heavy spring. plus if you shoot it a lot the mag only last about 3 seconds, if that long.

7 Likes

Do you mean one of these? Cuz I got to admit it looks like a mans gun ahhh maybe a Redneck mans gun.
military-humor-Assault-Wheelbarrow

6 Likes