Kryptonite!

Cream horns, French Twirls whatever you want to call them, 20180825_225502|690x388

18 Likes

Ya, mine too.

5 Likes

I have never tried one, seems like I’m missing out.

6 Likes

Don’t do it! It would be easier to kick heroin than these!

9 Likes

I know that comment shouldn’t but now I have to find out how those twirls really are. :smirk:

5 Likes

Its a trap, he owns a frosty cream supply chain :japanese_ogre:

4 Likes

You are killing me!!! Getting old sucks when you develop a gluten intolerance.

I always said that if they took dairy and bread away from me I would die… well they took one away about 8 years ago. Wonder when they will take the other away from me.

6 Likes

Never ever put anything cream filled in your mouth!

8 Likes

Bastard! You had to go there! if your comment prohibits me from ever eating another cream horn again, i will hunt you down wherever you live however long it takes…:joy::rofl::smiley::smile::sweat_smile: @Jtr

6 Likes

My work here is done .

8 Likes

Try not to let Jtr’s comment enter your mind, especially when the tasty goodness it right at the tip of your tongue :tongue: lol

4 Likes

Except Twinkies.

IMG_7010

6 Likes

One of my favorite too

5 Likes

Those are addictive! And why I stay away from the bakery!

5 Likes

I try to stay away, something with the earth’s gravitational pull seems to force me towards the bakery…

4 Likes

I have cake doughnut pieces flying as I read/type this, plain, nothing but chocolate milk to chase down

4 Likes

I finally tried them, they are pretty good. :+1:

4 Likes

They can be addictive, too many & body armor won’t fit anymore :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

I also love a good burger! a 2 1/2# burger w/cheese, pepper jack & colby jack. Lettuce, thick sliced tomatoes, 4 slices thick cut bacon & mayo on 2 whole slabs of grilled pita bread! I need my arteries degreased now!

10 Likes

Waffel House hash browns! Whooo Hoooo!

10 Likes