Kryptonite!

They’re sinfully delicious! Definitely NOT low calorie, but A-OK for the occasional sugar bender

11 Likes

That baker has lone wolfs number, you know he probably had a guy run in the shop and say…hey russ is coming and he can’t refuse those horns. the baker said , quick get those three week old horns out and decorate them, he will buy every one of them.

11 Likes

:rofl: they were fresh & I absolutely bought the entire tray full in the display case! I have a heart & refused to leave any siblings behind. I wouldn’t have been able to live with myself…

12 Likes

We knew that. :yep:

11 Likes

I relate that to a 90 minute sugar crash nap :grimacing:

13 Likes

Yeah but you will think of snowman buttercream woodys with every bite now.

10 Likes

Rotten fu@%er!! :hear_no_evil:

10 Likes

When you want a snack but not quite sure what your in the mood for…

12 Likes

LonewolfMcQuade,
Great idea for a pizza topping and I also noticed the buck 119 Nice👍

13 Likes

Love my Buck! Pizza turned out great with the addition of the dogs. Not sure I’ll think so fondly of them Jalapenos tomorrow though when they fly the coup :boom:

11 Likes

Plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

10 Likes

Friday night pizza I’m in, bacon, sausage, pepperoni, pile it on. :smiley:

10 Likes

2 years later but I still dont see how this is “kryptonite”, you have good taste in food if anything.

I ate Tuna melts with jalapenos earlier and been getting sick all night. Good chance I gave myself food poisoning :grimacing:

12 Likes

Jalapeno cleanse? Probably can market that to the city folk.
Seriously though, hope you feel better.

13 Likes

I feel like throwing down some cold beer to help but I dont think it will really help.

12 Likes

Probably not. The older ya get, you’ll realize Pepto would be a better remedy

13 Likes

Eat some Ice cream. Tomorrow you will be chanting Come on Ice cream!

12 Likes

Just bought a Ninja blender cuz my old blender croaked. Unfortunately while rifling through "Ninja recipies " online, I came across a copycat Wendy’s Frosty vid. Had to try out immediately!! :grin: it was GOOD!! I may need to employ Omar The Tentmaker for clothes by summer’s end…
1/2 cup milk
3 cups softened vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup Nestle Quick choc milk powder

13 Likes

Aaaaaah man, really good with the Nestle Quick strawberry powder too…

10 Likes

threw together some stuffed chicken breasts for tonight’s dinner. Filled with tomatoes, garlic & onion powder, Italian seasoning, pink Himalayan salt, paprika, fresh spinach and chunks of mozzarella cheese then brushed with a light coat of olive oil

14 Likes