Long gun picture thread 2.0

Good god @Belt-Fed, what kind of job do you have to have so many of those awesome toys?!

5 Likes

I know…right?
I’m not typically envious of others, but jeez!

6 Likes

International gun Runner?

5 Likes

Good cover story! I didn’t think, with the CIA still searching for you, that you were going to admit to being an international arms dealer…:joy:

6 Likes

Just curious…
Do you know exactly how many guns you own or is it just… oh somewhere around _________ ish?

6 Likes

Something tells me yours nerdy like I am and have them all in a spreadsheet. :wink:

7 Likes

@Belt-Fed

8 Likes

“Behind every blade of grass”

Pan face nailed it.

4 Likes

Finally got through this whole thread. Really nice stuff you all have. :cool:

Got the itch to build my own long range rifle several years ago. Project started and parts got procured over a couple of years. All I can say is it was well worth the wait:

Base for the build is a Remington 700 SPS short action in 308 with 26” barrel. I’m really wanting a new scope with the Horus 3 reticle and may consider shortening the barrel. The best part of building your own rifle is the fun never ends. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Fricken LOVE that!

2 Likes

14 Likes

Awesome use of stuff from the garage!!!

4 Likes

I went with .308. It’s a proven round & I figured the government already studied & paid for all the ballistic testing, not much unknown about it. Available just about everywhere, & its affordable. Topped with a Nikon Black 30mm mount, Nikon M TACTICAL 4-16×44mm BDC800 scope. UTG keymod mount bipod, Accu shot rear mono pod.

6 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade, that thing is sweet👍

4 Likes

I know whose house I’m going to if the SHTF @Belt-Fed

All you guys have such nice rifles. All the threads showing off your revolvers, long guns, pistols are exciting to look at. However, I must say I feel inadequate. I don’t have any fancy guns or vintage items. My stuff is regular old guns you see at the local gun store. Nothing fancy or as pretty.

I am amazed at how many men out there turn professional photographer when it comes to photographing their firearms. Some nice photo work there guys.

7 Likes

Scored a new Marlin 336BL .30-30

handy quick to point accurate hard hitting little rifle.

13 Likes

Great little rifle @SAK

4 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade :+1:

4 Likes

My first deer kill was with a 30-30 as well :grin:

5 Likes

I took my first buck with a 12 gauge shotgun, about knocked me on my ass :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes