Long gun picture thread 2.0

Well I’ll be! I thought I was the one and only 20ga fan around! Nice to have some company lol :joy:

4 Likes

My favorite skeet gun is a 20 ga. 870 wingmaster and I have four more.

5 Likes

Don’t know what make but I want one!!

9 Likes

Hey another 20 gauge fan here too

6 Likes

Although I do have 12 gauge and .410, my favorite is 20 gauge (strikes that just right balance of power and recoil).

I use a 20 gauge Remington 870 for sporting clay - works great.

6 Likes

When I first started shooting shotguns I shot 12 gauge, because I was a real man, and real men shoot 12 gauges, naturally. But I would struggle shooting with a 20. So I switched to 20 gauge exclusively, and now any time I grab a 12 gauge, it’s that much easier. The 12 gauge was a crutch.

3 Likes

Cannot tell if this is sarcasm or not.

2 Likes

Not sarcasm at all. My mentality was, “go big”, and it became a crutch because I sucked with 20 gauges. So, now I shoot 20’s and so when I shoot a 12, it’s that much easier to hit with (shooting skeet especially).

4 Likes

I was mocking myself really.

4 Likes

Just checking. :cowboy_hat_face: Would not be the first time this week someone said what I shoot wasn’t manly enough. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

No one here will ever hear anything like that from me. :v:

3 Likes

Yaeh, I remember that one. the post was directed at you but they was talkin about me too. I have three caniks.

3 Likes

@Belt-Fed @Mister_Torgue
It was I just my public safety reminder

6 Likes

Needs to be REAL 10mm power though. I’m learning the hard way that these factory loads from about all mfg’s are pussy loads that 9mm +P+ and .40 SW can pretty much match. Really it’s BB, DT or handloads or bust.

3 Likes

Also remember this rule Which you are now on notice as to be violating @Mister_Torgue

5 Likes

Nope. Haha. I do not do social media. The G20 is only a mule for my 9x25 Dillon obsession. :wink:

4 Likes

@Mister_Torgue, check out Underwood they also have several nice 10 mm loads to choose from :grin:

4 Likes

Oh yea, I forgot about those guys.

2 Likes

Hmm… :thinking:

:laughing:

4 Likes

ironic since I had a few go after me since I claime my daily carry as a 380 and not a 1911

1 Like