Long gun picture thread 2.0

I carry a 380 sometimes when I don’t feel like the M&P 40 in my waist band

5 Likes

ok so this is the prettiest rifle I have. Also the most accurate rifle I have. Setting there with its little sister. The rifle is a TC prohunter in 270. I have a 243 barrel . And the pistol AKA little sister is also a TC prohunter in 7mm-08.

14 Likes

Beautiful guns!!!

4 Likes

Very nice- TC rock!

3 Likes

Underwood is the only ammo I daily carry now… I love the cartridge so much, I became a dealer.
Their 10mm loads are badass. LOVE THEM…
I have all my pistols packed with Underwood.
Even my rifles…

7 Likes

I’m a big Hornady Critical Defense XTP fan for SD but I could be persuaded to switch if Underwood was comparable in both performance and price. I like practicing / shooting my defensive ammo at the range.

1 Like

I carry Underwood 155 & 165 gr Bonded HPs. These expand to an inch or more in Ballistic gel and the energy dump is just crazy.

5 Likes

Underwood offers the Hornady projectiles as an option. I prefer the bonded core and the solid copper rounds myself. Good stuff at a good price!

4 Likes

Oh yeah… love the bonded core!

1 Like

Hmm I’ll look in to those then. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah my go to rounds are Underwood “Gold Dots” for social/ urban settings and an old load by a defunct ammunition maker Swampfox for backwoods. Swampfox’s 200gr XTPs clock 1325 FPS from a standard 4.6” barrel and over 1400 FPS from my 6.6”. That’s ALMOST 900 FPE from my G40.

The SF load is like gold to me though cause I only have a few boxes left from the two cases I bought before the owner passed away.

3 Likes

:muscle: Hell yea. That’s what I’m talkin about. Similar numbers from some of the 9x25 Dillon loads I’ll be testing. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Yep… they are awesome

3 Likes

The Dillon is awesome just too bad almost no bullets are built to withstand those velocities.

1 Like

:thinking: must be spreading…,

11 Likes

Nicely done. I guess you used the pantograph?

4 Likes

Its normal for the AR platform.

3 Likes

Yes sir. I will do a thread later when the sights/ scope are on it.

5 Likes

…yeah… your right! I never realized that🤣

3 Likes

Very cool, whats the story behind the screen name?

5 Likes