Long gun picture thread 2.0

My son doing a little target practice with the armalite ar10. He’s become quite the shooter. Now if I can just get him into the fields with me!

12 Likes

It’s a start. I’ll post the after when it’s done.

7 Likes

The start of my next build. Might make a great video series!?

5 Likes

What does SAA in SAA Tactical represent? Not familiar with these lowers. I like it. Reminds me of those from Spikes. Love my Calico Jack from Spikes.

And yes you need to do a video series! A blog at the least. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Surplus Arms and Ammo
I like all things skull and had to have it.
I also ordered a rifle from Spikes built on their Punisher lower. I really like Spikes Tactical

5 Likes

I have only seen pictures of them, do they work well, how would you rate them? @ARNWRKR

4 Likes

My SVT-40 after taking it out of the wrapper and wiping the cosmo off. In hindsight. it would have probably been worth more in the wrapping, but I wanted to shoot it.

20 Likes

Yes, and to be honest all of them are off my rifles now. During a run and gun something hit the lever and locked back the bolt in the middle of a magazine. For me it’s one more thing that can go wrong in my opinion.

5 Likes

I have one now cuz of Ca assault weapon laws. To avoid registration I had to go with a fixed mag option. I used a combo of a mag lock, quick pins and Bad lever.

So to on an empty mag you need to close the bolt (Bad lever) separate the upper and lower (via Quick pins) (mag will drop) then close the upper & lower, insert the new mag and rack.

California just wants to slow you down to the point you get shot.

But the bad lever works great in this situation

5 Likes

I love the svt 40. My brother breaks his out every now and now!

4 Likes

! You know your my new best friend right!

7 Likes

Link to my FN Mauser!

5 Likes

Family photo of my ar15 collection. It needs updating as a lot more suppressors have been added. The AR15 was an addiction for a few years haha

14 Likes

Awesome! Only time you can get a whole family together without someone shooting their mouth off lol

8 Likes

Lol yeap and nobody passed out on the ground

5 Likes

Starting your own militia or what - geez

REAL NICE!

Hate to ask what your budget is for ammo :laughing:

I just have to say, you have more rifles than I do in a change of clothes for the entire week :rofl:

BTW, which one is your favorite if you don’t mind sharing the details?

4 Likes

You do know that you can swap out uppers on the same lower, right? Usually, you can move a suppressor or optic to a different gun, too! :wink: I think he IS starting a militia. If so, he should sign me up. :us:

4 Likes

Bah- hahahaha :rofl::laughing::joy:

2 Likes

Ammo can get ruff. Lol we try to do 22lr as much as possible and we blow thru bricks of it. We’ve had a few companies and Hansohn provide ammo for metering videos. Both have been a huge blessing and help but we go thru a lot per video. But it’s been fun

4 Likes

I’ve never been a fan of swapping uppers. At one point I wanted an ar15 lower manufactured from each state. Then I got into suppressors and just finished the ars I had to how I wanted them. Now I need other platforms and more cans

6 Likes