Long gun picture thread 2.0

Lol yeap and nobody passed out on the ground

Starting your own militia or what - geez

REAL NICE!

Hate to ask what your budget is for ammo :laughing:

I just have to say, you have more rifles than I do in a change of clothes for the entire week :rofl:

BTW, which one is your favorite if you don’t mind sharing the details?

You do know that you can swap out uppers on the same lower, right? Usually, you can move a suppressor or optic to a different gun, too! :wink: I think he IS starting a militia. If so, he should sign me up. :us:

Bah- hahahaha :rofl::laughing::joy:

Ammo can get ruff. Lol we try to do 22lr as much as possible and we blow thru bricks of it. We’ve had a few companies and Hansohn provide ammo for metering videos. Both have been a huge blessing and help but we go thru a lot per video. But it’s been fun

I’ve never been a fan of swapping uppers. At one point I wanted an ar15 lower manufactured from each state. Then I got into suppressors and just finished the ars I had to how I wanted them. Now I need other platforms and more cans

Yes, I know that “need.” :sunglasses:

Nice photography!

Sooo jealous of That cetme!

Thanks! But its just an iPhone. Im far from a photographer lol

My Kahr Thompson “21A” SBR. Paul Krogh of Diamond K and Dan Block’s work. Great shooter.

Awesome gun!!!

Thanks, but I couldn’t stop at one, so…

Wow.

Freaking expensive “Pringles”! Nobody can stop at just 1! Nice collection

Thanks !

Wow, that’s big family !

Thank u. I need a Thompson in my life! Man they are just to cool

My .44-40 Uberti Henry Rifle engraved by my friend and master artisan, Stephen Brasier. This was his first engraving job !