5 Likes

18 Likes

Nice photography!

4 Likes

Sooo jealous of That cetme!

5 Likes

Thanks! But its just an iPhone. Im far from a photographer lol

3 Likes

My Kahr Thompson “21A” SBR. Paul Krogh of Diamond K and Dan Block’s work. Great shooter.

14 Likes

Awesome gun!!!

4 Likes

Thanks, but I couldn’t stop at one, so…

14 Likes

Wow.

4 Likes

Freaking expensive “Pringles”! Nobody can stop at just 1! Nice collection

4 Likes

Thanks !

2 Likes

Wow, that’s big family !

3 Likes

Thank u. I need a Thompson in my life! Man they are just to cool

4 Likes

My .44-40 Uberti Henry Rifle engraved by my friend and master artisan, Stephen Brasier. This was his first engraving job !

15 Likes

Wow!

How do you like your “Tommy Gun(s)” Anticus?

3 Likes

Well, I love them of course ;). Seriously the closest I’ll come to owning the real thing, but I have fired the real thing before. Lots of fun, especially if someone else is paying for the ammo ! The semi’s are ammo hungry too, they just don’t eat as fast.

4 Likes

Anticus:

Real thing, or not, very nice! Thank you for sharing your pictures of them. Even better would be if you have any videos of your shooting them!

6 Likes

Thanks. I 've been lucky enough to fire the Colt 1921, Savage 1928a1 and I own SBR versions of the the 27a1 (one, a Kahr, set up like the 21a , the other, a West Hurley, like the old Savage 28a1). But my favorite shooter is my Kahr M1, also a Form 1 conversion. Shooting from a closed bolt it is very accurate. It likes Seymour unmodified mags and Winchester White box, but I’ve fired a variety of .45 ball with great reliability, including some hot Israeli SMG ammo. I’ll work on doing a video sometime, never done it before but it should be fun !

3 Likes

One for you roller lock fans:

16 Likes

That’s a set beast

3 Likes