Look at this $hit!!!!

For Hunter:

5 Likes

Post up some of the angry emails you get from these. I need a laugh.

5 Likes

Some are pretty raw, but some are encouraging:

“Thats all old shit, that has been proven just a bunch of lies the Inbred Trump supporters are spreading. Republicans need to quit their lies and conspiracy bs. I guarantee you January 20 Ttump and his inbred supporters will be history”

“Your as bad as the white hitler youth on this site”

“YOU ARE STUPID AND VERY SICK. STAY ON YOUR MEDS YOU IDIOT”

“GO TO THE MILITARY, YOU NEED AN EDUCATION…i WILL CONTINUALLY DELETE YOUR RACIAL VIEWS DAILY. YOU ARE NOT GOOD FOR ANYBODIES COUNTRY, ESPECIALLY THIS ONE.”

“Furtash Fags = Trump’s Twinks.”

“You Trump Scum are all uneducated died up bitter racist old kkkunts and fags in denial… hilarious but true!!!”

" GayDolf Trump the Moron Magnet is truly now a comedy act, ensnaring every kkkloseted uneducated faggot with access to the internet.

Jeffrey Epstein’s business partner of 40+ years, riding on Epstein’s airplanes…how dumb would TrumPEDO need to be to not know Epstein & Dershowitz are pedophiles?

Let’s pretend Trump ‘never knew’… that makes him very fucking dumb…but since Trump bought Melania off Epstein while he was still married to another Epstein product - Marla Staples Maples - we are real confident Trump was happily enjoying his Pimp services his old pal Jeffrey Epstein provided.

If you’re too lazy to accept facts, I suggest you self deport elsewhere that society repels facts.

Or Utah… They loves them some Pedo Joe Smith Brigham Young faggots up there…you Trumpliklans fit right in with Catcher’s Mitt bottom boi."

"tRUMPSKI HAS A FEW SEX TAPES FROM HIS BUDDY EPSTEIN AND PUTIN

HIS UNEDUCATED HOOKER WIFE MELANOMA HAS MADE A LIVING GETTING PAID FOR SEX…!!

KEEP SUPPORTING AMERICA’S LOW LIFE SHIT STAINS… LOL"

"tRUMSKI LOST… GET OVER IT… HE WAS A TOTAL SHIT STAIN FRAUDSTER AND NOW DESTROYED THE ECONOMY

245,000+ GOOD AMERICANS DIED FROM COVID-19…!!!

NO MASKS = DEATH"

" Why are kkkloseted inadequate males so fag for Poosie Groper Dennison Drumpf, aka Roy Cohn’s lover & Frankenstein?

Seriously hilarious you fags imagine nobody knows, yet all educated desirable women reject you Trump Flagpole Gay Humpers.

Trump Twinks."

" Excellent. Keep posting this. You are correct. The Lamestream Media, FaKebook, Google and Youtube are Censoring Truther Channels and Christian Channels. They want to shut down Free Speech and take our Constitution out of the People’s Protection.

Keep up the Good Work. God Bless You And Yours. :100::+1::+1::sunglasses::sun_with_face::us:

:us::us::us:TRUMP2020​:us::us::us:"

“Hey Mr. White Boots, I need your help. I keep getting flagged for my opinion on Slimy Joe so I gave up on that. I tried to spread the word about Newsmax but was flagged there also. Could you please get the word out about this news organization. This is the extent of social media me so I thought of you. If anybody can do it it’s you and I would appreciate so much. Keep up the good work because… I MATTER, YOU MATTER, TRUTH MATTERS.
Thanks from a Mississippi Patriot”

5 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Good stuff. Amirite? :laughing:
That was just from late november to now. :grimacing:

6 Likes

He was a good boy:

6 Likes

When a libsuk goes full retard and brays their BS…
I post the DOA/KIA numbers from their nugget shitholes.

They love that LMFWAO.
They love that ^^^^^^^^^ too. :grinning:

6 Likes