Look who's saying "Don't give up your guns!"

Very interesting!

13 Likes

Didn’t he have a dove or a pigeon fly into his face and screw it all up? LOL he probably wishes he had a 12 gauge that day🤣 and I still will not eat I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter because of him

8 Likes

Good ole Fabio, he looks a bit long in the tooth. His identification of problems in Europe due to no ability to resist Governments and the lack experience at resistance. He is an American citizen so he may be more familiar about Constitutional rights than a great many native-born. We won’t give up our guns.

9 Likes

Well, I didn’t expect that.
Good to hear his passion on the topic.

So who’s gonna be first to invite him to the forum here? One of the ladies I expect.

I think I can hear @RedAngel ‘s heart fluttering from here.

9 Likes

Ha Ha. Wasn’t my heart you heard fluttering. Not my type. I’m more of a Rand Paul gal. His curly locks get my heart skipping a few beats.

8 Likes

In all seriousness, the things he says is 100% true and I like hearing from legal immigrants that come here, get their citizenship and want to fight to keep the rights we are all recipients of. I’m rather shocked he is one of us but very much welcomed. Sure we all made fun of him when he was younger and such but if I knew he was like this back then I’d cut him some slack.

Ok, resume your discussion. I just wanted to make that serious point for a moment. And yes, I am a Buzzkillington.

11 Likes

poor Rand!! Jk🤣

4 Likes

Well stated!

4 Likes

AOBC at $22??? This had to be from the 2016 election

1 Like

He needs guns to keep the women away, he could be the first pro gun #metoo person.

6 Likes

Amen brother!

4 Likes