looking for an AK74 with wooden furniture

Hi,
First of all I am new to full30 forum so please forgive me if i posted this in a wrong topic.

I am looking for an ak74 to add to my collection, specifically one around $1,000 and has wooden furniture or furniture that can be replaced with wooden ones. I found some Romanian ones but they have folding stocks. Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance

3 Likes

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/listing-federal-firearms-licensees

1 Like

Why do you want a AK74? The reason I ask is because the AK rifles in 5.56 are more prevalent at this time.
If you really want a 5.45x39 rifle you will have to be resourceful.

2 Likes

I just want an AK that’s not an AK47. I know a gun shop that sells 5.45 at a decent price and I don’t usually use up my ammo quickly so it shouldn’t be a problem.

3 Likes

Classic Firearms Armslist Bud’s gun shop too many vendors to list that sell them…

3 Likes

The 74 prices are out rageous at the moment
And sorry to say a thousand isn’t gonna do it
And if your serious about a 74 only by a arsenal
Sgl-31 is the model you should be searching for

3 Likes

(cough)

achem (clears throat)

@switchpod you’re really tempting me and I’m trying not to antagonize the commu…er, the AK “enthusiasts” :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

PutinGoofy

3 Likes

Yeah no kidding @Giantspeed!
When you see AK74 parts kits going for a grand (when you get a parts kit, receiver and barrel) that’s enough to give you a noise bleed!

2 Likes

@Samcey I would really suggest not going with a 74
The prices for firearms and mags have become so far asked that it’s nit even worth it anymore
Needless to say the ammo in the past few years has skyrocketed to ridiculous prices
When I was shooting 74’s I was paying .07 cents a round

3 Likes