Looking to make my first nfa purchases and need some help

I have an eye out for the K can… i want it for a daily carry truck “pistol” short and enough suppresson so I do not blow my ears out while firing inside my rig. Hahhahaha
I run the AAC Mini-4 now on my 14.5 inch LWRC
It is NOT hearing safe.

2 Likes

I dont think ive shot any k cans that are hearing safe. The shortest/best sounding for me has been the rex honoris. Its short but fat and has good suppression. It is heavier than i care for but he said his newer stuff will be quieter & lighter. If so i think they will make a big name for themselves

2 Likes

I am waiting for my Rex Silentium K can… the new design is lighter. He is testing now.

1 Like

I’m going got a k because, size/weight, bark suppression, for a truck/get me to a bigger gun gun.

I cam deal with a few shots before the ringing really sets in and due to the nature of my job I actually have electric ears with me at all times.

Besides handguns are loud as well so there’s that, carry gun gets me to a rifle caliber pistol, gets me to a bigger rifle.

1 Like

Question, the rail I’m looking at is 10.2" long with a 1.7 id, I want to make sure the mount will sit under the handguard but away from the opening of the mount.

The can will live on the upper all it’s life and I know the can will fit in the handguard but I don’t want to do that.

1 Like

Took these pux for you tonight! What we have here is a noveske 10.5 and a slr 9.75 rail. As you can see it measure 9 7/8 to where the thread’s start. So even a 10" true measure mentioned rail will be to long. Hope this helps

4 Likes

@SuppressedNation_Chris
Had to whip out your 'big 10 inch " didn’t ya?

1 Like

:joy::joy:

3 Likes