Looks like Canada is going to confiscate guns

Looks like Canada is going to confiscate pistols. Wondering what our Canadian members may think? If this were to happen here I hope articles of independence would be written and states would increase their national guard funding.

8 Likes

Biden will try it here, it is after all the commies prime objective to disarm the public. then they have full control.

11 Likes

And how far behind them do you really think we are?

GET PREPARED, BE PREPARED, it’s coming!

9 Likes

It’s not a confiscation yet. Trudeau said, “freeze on handgun ownership,” but he left out possession in the list of illegal things to do with guns. The freeze he’s talking about is to prevent more guns from coming to civilians.

That said, it’s obvious that he wants to confiscate them all. He’ll do that ASAP, and he’s being despicably systematic about it. First shut the tap, then dry the lake. It’s the same way we should be dealing with illegal invaders: seal the border, then round them up and deport.

8 Likes

It comes with a mandatory buy back confiscation

Canada already has plans to ban 1,500 types of military-style firearms and offer a mandatory buyback program that will begin at the end of the year. Trudeau said if someone really wants to keep their assault weapon, it will be made completely inoperable.

Does canadas definition of assault weapons include pistols? I believe Canada basically defines an assault weapon as semi auto

5 Likes

That is the buyback for now. just “military style weapons.”

The buyback for the handguns will begin after they implement the freeze on buy/sell/trade.

5 Likes

When the gobermint fears the armed people, we have liberty.

What they want is the people to fear them, that is tyranny.

5 Likes

Yes and you don’t actually die until your heart stops beating but that doesn’t mean that you aren’t being choked to death by the person with their hands around your neck in the mean time.

GET PREPARED, BE PREPARED, it’s coming

6 Likes

Military weapons, assault weapons. These are bogus blank check terms that have no specific definition, meaning that they will eventually encompass every fire arm on earth! Which is really the goal of these wef/nwo scum now isn’t it.

GET PREPARED, BE PREPARED, it’s coming!

7 Likes

Yes, that’s the end goal but they don’t want to do it all at once and startle the sheep. They might wake up.

You may or may not remember the movie “Colors” from the '80s. One of the greatest lines ever came from that film where our government is concerned.

More or less, the rookie cop is asking his senior officer why they don’t just nail every gang member they find on the spot. Scorched Earth approach, so to speak.

The senior officer replies:

One day a young bull and an older, more experienced bull are eating grass up on a hill in the pasture. Just a lazy day watching the rest of the herd as they eat lunch.

Suddenly the younger bull says to the old bull, “Hey! I’ve got an idea! Let’s run down there and f**k one of those cows!”

The older bull turns to the young stud and says, “I’ve got a better idea, son. Let’s walk down there quietly and f**k ALL the cows!”

Right now, the government thinks they’re the bull and we’re the cows.

5 Likes

Military style weapons can also be pistols. In fact civilian pistols are closer to military pistols if not exactly the same, while rifles are further from being military style.

4 Likes

I just read an article complaining that many states are already writing more laws to protect the 2nd.

4 Likes

and when the states tell the Feds to take a hike, what will you get.

Civil War, thats what the libs want, so they can unleash the military and UN peacekeepers on We the People. When they come for the pew pews. What they will get is a whole different ball of wax.

Lord, they know not what they do.

3 Likes

We no longer have the means to fight the military. That has been legislated away (unconstitutionally in my opinion). But if states start picking sides… Things will get hot

4 Likes

They do know what they do and you have NO chance against the military.

5 Likes

These guys kicked Dementia Joe’s Rainbow Military PDQ…

5 Likes

I jest btw. Really expect a great many to refuse orders and remember as many as 20% of the military has been purged for being Patriots and now they are even more pissed.

4 Likes

They forget how many vets are on our side. Former military members are a huge bonus for us. Especially those with Special Forces and/or covert operations training.

Plus, thanks to the internet, it’s not that hard to pick up plenty of “tips and tricks on alternative methods for warfare.” I learned about a few closely watched sites during my previous stint working for Uncle Sam. One of the many reasons I’m on “the list.”

6 Likes

We have the means. We might not have the firepower but there are more “unconventional” methods. Where there’s a “will” there’s a way and Will is my name.

4 Likes

Bidens preaching gun control right now.

5 Likes