Looks Like Voter Fraud is a 'Thing'

Voter integrity advocate Mike Lindell is putting his money where his mouth is. For me this makes it ‘Officially’ a ‘Thing’.

10 Likes

WOW, too bad no one will actually ante the same to wager against him :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

What anyone with a brain knew…

Good for Mike Lindell.

10 Likes

Interesting spreadsheet.
http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Election/2020_Election_Cases.htm

6 Likes
6 Likes

https://us.newschant.com/politics/us-justice-department-warns-states-over-post-election-audits-voice-of-america/amp/

5 Likes
6 Likes

This is by by my nephews house.
GOOD for her in a one of THE most corrupt demonRAT counties in the demonRAT ruined state of NJ.
I love when the ACLU has to **** with their own demonrat scumbags .

6 Likes

Amazing balls these oligarchs have with social medias. I have to say I am amazed at how they have disrupted my life and I am not even on them!

6 Likes

I actually love that story. How effed is it when the ACLU has to tell the left how effed they are?

7 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

The Corrupt Department of Justice Warns States Against Violating Federal Law With Audits

3 Likes

For him I have respect. :salute:

6 Likes

Well well, here we go, a glimmer?

6 Likes

Can’t say enough how important this is. This has to be corrected before 2022 midterms so we can sweep the corrupt usurpers into the dust bin of history.

Speaking of history. Are these people so stupid that they think history will absolve them?

Like Hitler? Stalin? Mao? Chavez? Castro?

Literally thousands of thesis will be penned exposing and condeming these people for what they have, are and hoping to get done.

Here is another minor footnote for them…

6 Likes

Ok let’s see what the Kraken folks and Geeks can proof. If you can prove their wrong, buy a ticket to Mike Lindel’s Conference and retire!

Deep Rig the Movie

3 Likes

Anyone who still needs to hear this has already been conditioned to ignore anything the pillow man says, unfortunately.

6 Likes

You are probably correct.

I am going to put it to the test. I know a few leftward folks that still talk to me occasionally (extended family) and see if they’ll watch it if I arrange it for them.

I don’t know what else to do besides trying to open eyes, and praying.

6 Likes

Be ready to lead when needed, they will come around fast when the hunger pains start in.

7 Likes