Looks Like Voter Fraud is a 'Thing'

lol, the real world Morpheus

5 Likes

5 Likes

I don’t take any pills but I support the side that flushes the blue pill down the toilet.

7 Likes

We’re screwed until we flush both down the toilet.

8 Likes

Spot on! Keep flushing till the **** is GONE

7 Likes

Why does no politician want an audit…

Why doesn’t Fox ever report on it?

Crime of the Century? Where is the FBI?
Why is the DOJ suing to stop Voter ID?

7 Likes

They didn’t make that clear enough on election night?

4 Likes

:rofl: Kinda being sarcastic. :joy: Oh I got it, so were you :wink:

5 Likes

Murdoch and Ailes are long gone. The corporate fascists that run it now are hard core leftists.

7 Likes

Yep Like Paul Ryan

5 Likes

How can this be? (Retorical) :rofl:

6 Likes

Looks like somebody got to the PA senate pres…

7 Likes

Given till Friday 8/20 to comply with subpoenas, but AZ AG ain’t waiting…

7 Likes

WI Election Committee intends to Audit two counties, but WI Senator Rodgers ain’t waiting. She is already on the trail with her petition to decertify the WI election.

6 Likes

nuff said by the first commenter

5 Likes

Huh, that’s just what they want us to do just STFU.

I want them in prison. What ever it takes as long as it takes I don’t care. I am tired of lying thieving POS Demonrats getting away with destroying our Republic. effem

8 Likes

They want us to give up. That makes it easier for them the next time they want to steal an election.

7 Likes

“Do you think that’s comfort you’re experiencing?”

5 Likes

There is a line between good and evil. It is a line that goes through every human heart. It is the ‘Plumb Line of God’. My patience may not be rewarded in this life, but our perseverance will pay dividends to our collective descendants through our example, and the preservation of truth, and spreading the Word.

7 Likes

Fox is blantantly engaging censorship of a President of the United States. After helping to steal a federal election, they then edit his words when he speaks about it. Pravda reincarnated.

6 Likes