Losing more ground in Ca

San Diego one step closer to banning gun shows at Del Mar.
but the place would still be open for gun buyback programs.
I’ll park myself out front and offer twice the buyback price if I see something I want.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj5sMzh86LhAhUFuJ4KHVEcDfsQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffox5sandiego.com%2F2019%2F03%2F26%2Flegislation-to-ban-gun-shows-at-del-mar-fairgrounds-passes-public-safety-committee%2F&psig=AOvVaw09L5tyS2_nWomPTs8IsuM0&ust=1553796124286881

7 Likes

Is that still legal in CA?

6 Likes

Well not cash and carry.
But if I see a guy walking up with something I want and they are gonna give him $100 for it I’ll lead him to the closest FFL and give him $200.

I don’t know where the link went but there was a pic of a recent buyback and a guy was gonna dump a rifle for $100 that was sporting what I’ll bet was a >$1000 scope.
Think I could do most of my Christmas shopping in a single day.

6 Likes

Gotcha.

5 Likes

It must chafe quite a bit to have institutional representatives talk and think out two sides of their mouths. I realize there are enough folks out there who voted for Feinstein, Pelosi, and others of that ilk that produce results I abhor. There must be a substantial number of people like us who desperately need to shake off the robes of silence and meet the others at the ballot boxes, yes?

5 Likes

I (we) keep writing all the time and always vote.
We’re just too outnumbered here.
Like I’ve said before… when I leave this state I’m taking the flag with me. Then taking off one star.

5 Likes

Good on you, you have not only experienced society to reject but also express those thoughts very understandably.

4 Likes

Are you planning on getting the hell out of Dodge soon? I hope so.

4 Likes

Why would anyone turn in their scopes? They don’t get any extra money for accessories do they?

3 Likes

It’ll be about a year I figure (hope.) Heading to the free state of Idaho.

No they don’t. But you have to figure anyone dumb enough to turn in a gun at a buyback has no idea what they have. I mean sell it for god’s sake.
I figure they probably inherited it and don’t like guns. And know nothing of their value.

4 Likes