Louisville Riots Commence

10 Likes
10 Likes

Be a good place to start shooting the idiots.

8 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

Interestingly enough, #burnlouisville was trending earlier today until it mysteriously vanished from Twitter.

8 Likes

And now there is a police officer shot
Amer. 13a Beware old man

6 Likes

Make that two. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes
5 Likes

Just start shooting them already.

4 Likes

Yes shootings everywhere around town. From what I read yesterday Briona wasn’t an EMT anymore. The cops had been following her and her boy friends for almost a year putti g a drug case together. I lost the link but there was about 40 pages of police reports on her and her boyfriends. She was not as they portray on the news.

6 Likes

I’m within striking distance…

5 Likes

I’m at work on the east edge of town. Should have called in tonight. But I did pack plates and an AR in the Jeep.

7 Likes

Be safe out there fellas. Keep a level head and avoid the fray if at all possible.

6 Likes

Back home now. I only have 2 miles that are not interstate in Louisville. Nobody blocking the interstates @4am.

6 Likes

Keeping things in perspective. This is a couple of weeks old but still relevant…

5 Likes

This is why I am soooo pissed about the city giving the family 12 million dollars.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Antifa needs to visit harrison arkansas, type in harrison billboards on google images and you will see what i mean. Kinda the same in most places of the state.

4 Likes