Lynx 12

Just picked one of these up. Had the usual issues at first, with cheap ammo. Did a good cleaning and polished all the slides and contact points. One thing for sure, they didn’t skimp on the hardening. It runs really well now.
This weekend I had the opportunity to take it and a SAIGA apart. They are damn near identical.

13 Likes

Good to know! Thanks for the info Brother!

6 Likes

I have 2 of these actually
There not bad ata all
Just make sure Your gas ports al ways clean
You should be able to see 4
Make sure they stay clean
And your gas tube and puck
You can buy lower recoil kits
Most do
It’s a rather exspensive break in when using high powered shells

5 Likes

Daddy wants one.

4 Likes

It wasn’t too expensive. Right at $500, out the door. I had mine on layaway. Only way the wife wouldn’t notice reallocation of funds. Lol

4 Likes

Not necessarily, doesn’t her car need a new electronic gap module for the vehicle computer to communicate with the spark control module? They are like $600! That’s a lot of ammo buddy!! I mean that’s an important safety mechanism…

4 Likes

Honestly it’s nit a bad shotgun doesn’t hold a candle to my saiga 12’s or the vepr12 I have
Just my opinion save a little bit more money and get a ks-12 (Kalashnikov USA ) it is well worth the extra money

3 Likes

Do you know the differences? I had a Saiga apart and they looked identical. Not doubting you. Just wondering what makes a Saiga better.

4 Likes

The izmash factory is where the ak was born
There forging and pressing process can not be duplicated they are far better quality than other builds
Funny side note most of the employees at izmash that work in the line are women

5 Likes

Badassery at its finest.

3 Likes

I see. Parts are all the same but manufacturing tolerances could be completely out the window. Any known issues or concerns?

1 Like

The only thing I would say would be diffrent would be tolerances and the Rockwell ratings

2 Likes

Anybody know where I can get a wooden thumbhole stock? This plastic stuff might look cool but it’s uncomfortable as hell to shoot.

1 Like