MacGyver type shi%

6 Likes

What kind of hacks do you know?

2 Likes

use to do that with a nine volt battery and steel wool to start a fire

5 Likes

I can make human waste out of a cheeseburger.

7 Likes

That makes you the shit king!

6 Likes

The closest thing I have to a “life hack” is about duckhunting. You see, I hate getting up to go duckhunting. So the night before… Just before bed… I drink a huge glass of water. This way, when I wake up, I have to piss like a racehorse. Otherwise I will just turn off my alarm and go back to sleep. If I get up to piss, then I’ll just go the extra distance to go blast mallards!

My options are then, “go hunting” or “lay in bed and piss myself”

8 Likes

Dang furriners! Why didn’t he just use the match to begin with? :thinking:

Also really like the mauled up index finger on his holding hand. He needs to spend a little more time watching YT vids of how to use a knife.

4 Likes

@Robocop1051 lmfao! That’s awesome! I’m going to try that come deer season🤣

4 Likes

were gonna need pics of the wet bed sheets.

4 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

Dear season is different. We usually set up deer camp, and spend the whole week out getting our chosen bucks.

During duck season, I make plans with my buddy a week before hand… Only to remember, on the morning of the hunt, how much I hate duckhunting… It’s cold. It’s wet. My gear is always still dirty from the season before. It’s 4 o’clock in the morning. And I know I’m going to be miserable for the next five hours, as I sit in a duck blind that is 6 inches deep in duck shit and water.

4 Likes

LOL, the wet part is why I never duck hunted.

3 Likes

I’m usually the fuc%ing terminator the 1st opening 4 days of the season! But by day 5 on, after 4 long days of little sleep & sometimes miles of sneaking through the woods, i feel like shit and beat the alarm clock to death.

3 Likes

Remember guys…only discuss legal stuff.

4 Likes

So nothing about how I drain overseas cia slush funds?

4 Likes

Pissin in bed is perfectly legal.

3 Likes

as long as its you’re own bed. It may be illegal to sneak into a stranger’s bed & piss in it. But fuck’em! They got to catch you first, right?

4 Likes

Well I was on another forum in a thread on a similar subject and the mods pissed their bed when some dinkus started posting schematics for improvised boom-booms and other useful but not appropriate topics.

4 Likes

Dating on the other hand… :wink:

5 Likes
5 Likes