MACV-SOG Knives

Yeah I will be around for the next couple of hours so please post a picture.

I wants the precious!

I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t let it go either. Thank’s Brother I will message you when I am ready to pick one up. Right now I have to save up for a SLR rifle works forend and 1-6x or 1-8x optic for a new AK I am getting. It has barrel with rifling and twist rate that hasn’t been used on a AK before. From the test I seen it is getting more velocity and accuracy from standard ammo. I want to make sure it is set up when I get it since my rifle will be used in a review or two.

1 Like

This is a titanium and micarta push dagger a good friend made for me.

A mock up of a M9 survival knife Sam Wilson of Wilson custom knives is making for me. It will have a 9" long 1/4" thick CPM-3v blade with full height flat grind that transitions into a convexed edge.

4 Likes

Yes the push dagger has micarta on both sides. You know I will show the Hollow handle bowie off when she is finished. I will probably hit the woods and spend a couple days testing my get home kit which tends to be more compact then most others.

1 Like

6 Likes

Excellent book: SOG Knives and More from America’s War in Southeast Asia, by Michael W. Silvey.

4 Likes