Just read this and I’m wondering when will the madness ever stop ?
In my local town a man sold his 2yr old daughter for $10,000.00 to some lady, they just found her body today.
WTF is this going on in this world, the Libs. want our 2nd Amendment, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, NY, California, all one of the most strict places to get a gun or a carry permit. And they all have 1 thing in common… DEMOCRATIC RULE !!!
MY FIREARMS OR KNIVES HAVE NOT KILLED ANYONE!
Disturbing what’s going on in the world today. Not sure why we’re hearing more and more about so many killings.
Anyway, I read on the news how someone in China killed a bunch of kids and wounded a bunch more on their first day of school. What a horrible, sickening crime. They haven’t said how he killed them, but many speculate it wasn’t with a gun. So yeah, madmen will use any means or weapon to kill, not necessarily a gun. But why?!?!
Like others have said here, it saddened me to hear about the attack in China today. Yet, it didn’t surprise me.
First, we live in an era where the mainstream media pushes an agenda that literally scours for each and every instance of misuse of firearms making the news, regardless of the lack of local connection to our particular communities. When this is coupled with the idea that we can literally know about any news information within minutes of its occurrence because of the Internet, it means we are, in fact, told every terrible story the MSM can find.
Second, and perhaps more important, is the law of large numbers. In a world of 7+ billion people, this means that if only 0.1% of the population is truly crazy and intent on evil, there are more than 7 million crazies walking around among us. As a result, it becomes next to impossible to police those crazies when laws don’t deter them. The other 99.9% of us can be perfectly rational human beings who just want to live life. It still won’t stop the crazies.
So, I’m not surprised by what happened because this guy was clearly one of those crazies. And the truly insane thing for any government or politician to push for would be to ask the other 99.9% of the population to take away their means of defending themselves in the vain hope of stopping the 0.1% who is already outside the law.
This is pure evil right here.
Human race will destroy itself at some point, so that’s when madness will stop. This is an inevitable outcome. Or we can get lucky and a huge asteroid or a super volcano will do it for us.
This point of reasoning has been attempted previously, true and sad report on human beings; however, this is what happens when a more"OPEN" society occurs under the direction of Leftist, Liberals. We, on the other hand demonstrate some restraint, values and order.
I believe that China is trying to prevent copycats by not releasing details. I wish that our MSM would do the same.
I assume Pikachu went nuts!