Make yesterday jealous!?!

Hang snatch, bent over row, dumbbell shrug, and weighted pull-ups. Being strong makes dealing with weight and recoil easier.

4 Likes

I was once told a strong person is more useful and harder to kill. glad to hear your still keeping your self in shape.
For me last ight was an hour on the elliptical, followed by calf raises and one arm dumbbell rows.

3 Likes

Bill Star or Mark Rippetoe said that

Itā€™s got to be Rippetoe.

2 Likes

Rippetoe and Star were both monsters

I donā€™t think I impressed yesterday much. Today I went to work and then came home, had supper and went for a walk with THE ADMIRAL. Carried my EDC but didnā€™t handle it other than to move it from my work pants to my shorts.

Oh well. I did get some things done at work.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t do much today, but Iā€™m going to the gun show Saturday & Iā€™m going to molest every weapon there! Might even bring home a stranger to make my other weapons jealous

3 Likes

Sounds a little #metooish

2 Likes

Technically not today, but was yesterday.

I got some great split times and draws from the holster. Had an awesome 0.91 second draw time with an accurate shot on target at about 7 yards, so that was awesome.

5 Likes

Referring to my oun post earlier in this thread so as to update. I wrote letters to all 10 ā€œOC fair board membersā€ (OC Board of Supervisors I mentioned above was misstated.) and while I wasnā€™t personally able to attend the meeting many other pro 2A supporters and CRPA members did. And with a good result. Small battle but it was a win.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-oc-fair-gun-shows-20180628-story.html%3FoutputType=amp

2 Likes

Im jealous of myself in '18, i had way more guns then.

6 Likes