Man starts petition to make Twin Falls 2nd Amendment sanctuary city

9 Likes

Wife and I spent dinner time + looking property/houses in 2A sanctuary counties [THANKS H P]
How bad is it in commie rat NJ?
I actually wish my wife would get the pink slip on her high paying job.
She knows not to come home if she gets one, told her to go get the FOR SALE sign from the Real Estate agent FIRST.

9 Likes

We abandoned the :palm_tree: $$ to move to the :evergreen_tree: and its much less :heavy_dollar_sign: but well worth it

One of the many things you need to consider is how will you spend the time you do get
once you get to where you think you need to be?

An example is in FL we would see all the retirees move down with their savings money and their health would go,

So what was the value of waiting?

Money to pay the doctors?

My advice, gtfo while you still can.

7 Likes

$180,000 k per year.

9 Likes

And you don’t have it figured out yet?

I can cover basic bills with that alone for a decade +

9 Likes

I agree with @Robert. You got to ask yourself what is enough, and do you have it yet? I was making 6 figures in SoCal, too. Hard to give it up when you think you’re losing that. But if you look at it from the other perspective, it’s easy. We had enough, so why stay in Commieland?

8 Likes

Chasing money doesn’t make people happy.

8 Likes

Says the guy paying people to roast eachother :thinking:

8 Likes

2 College bills slowed the plan big time.
Wife paid off both. IIRC daughters NYU was over $250k when all paid off.
Yes. It was worth it.
Oldest - no college but we gave him a small house to be fair.
To be able to look at the kids all doing well and having been able to put them there - PRICELESS.

9 Likes

Any adoption, or, sponsor a patriot plans? :innocent:

8 Likes

After my 3? I’m enjoying having the yoke off my neck.
Actually looking at enough acres to have our own patriots welcome shooting range though.

Minimal/no snow too.

6 Likes

Reckon that means you don’t want to be my neighbor huh?

6 Likes

We did that bought 80 acres for $60,000 . Built a house and shop and still under 200 k. Property taxes on the house land and vehicles $1800 a year.

6 Likes

I DO want neighbors like you! But snow and I do not like each other anymore.

If we get enough - I’ll set aside 1 acre for each of you patriots.

7 Likes

Please just don’t go to Fla, I escaped for the last time and never want to be a Fl man again

7 Likes

It’s not that bad as far as laws go. People on the other hand. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Depends on where you are I reckon, you know what they say about Fl, the further north you go the further south you are. By the time I left even around Ocala was gone to shit. As far as the laws they still don’t have Constitutional carry, stand your ground is good, Come on man Fl is confused

7 Likes

On another forum I frequent there is a Floridian always telling people that yeehaw junction is the dividing line between Dixie and Yankee infested Florida.

@DontBlameMeIStubbedMyToe knows who I am talking about. He is just about as messed up being from New Orleans though

7 Likes

Yeehaw Junction is actually pretty cool, last I heard they were still doing a cattle drive through there and it is part of the Cracker Trail

7 Likes

Nope. That’s just a yankee wanting to culturally appropriate a southerner.

6 Likes