Mandatory Carry/Daetslov

Everyone hates me. IRDGAFF, Hell I don’t even like my ass too much either.
Not even here for the lulz, I’ll probably only be in PRN. Mostly Im just here to track down people who make comments about “Carry you’re a fucking liar” (talking you you “QDM”) or “Don’t forget to take your meds” (whatever THAT guy’s name is, probably an eighth sock puppet anyways) or “your’e a bootlicker” (ya, double fuck you) when they’re trying to ditch me.
The rest of y’all I don’t know, don’t care one way or the other, or like well enough to say hi. So ¡HI!

PS- Ya, I really AM “that guy” who thinks everyone (most everyone anyways) should be required to carry whenever they leave their house, no, IRDGAFF if you like it or not. I didn’t ask, so don’t offer.

EDIT; Teh Edit button is a roll of toilet paper. Apropos for me.

7 Likes

Well, alrighty then, howdy right back atcha.

9 Likes

Your name I’ve heard. From Ghost and Fit.
You must be ok.

5 Likes

I don’t think I know them by those names.

6 Likes

quote=“Mandatory_Carry-Daetslov, post:1, topic:19104”]

/quote]

lol, ok then

9 Likes

Let me see how should I welcome you to the forum? I know I don’t care about you either.

9 Likes

Bored Typography GIF by Feibi McIntosh

9 Likes

Our ancestors in Europe felt the same way. Use to be you could get fined, imprisoned or shunned from society for failure to own weapons. I absolutely think it should go back to that.

Anyhow welcome, share the meds if you got extra

12 Likes

Don’t think he’s the sharing type, may need a higher dosage

11 Likes

Uh, I heard it from somebody else then.

5 Likes

Ah, you’ve read “The Prince” I see. At least Chapter 1Ø…

6 Likes

Never read “The Prince”. I read about it in “Martial Ethic in Early Modern Germany” or from “The Feud in Early Modern Germany” , cannot remember which one.

10 Likes

Welcome?

Nah, I DO care about you all patriots

10 Likes

Whooooaaa! Somebody forgot to take their medication. Lmao! Welcome!

11 Likes

It is questionable, I don’t think IRDGAFF translate’s to I’m here to help my brothers but not up to date on all the new lingo either

But, I bet we find out soon enough :nerd_face:

11 Likes

:thinking:

9 Likes

sheep GIF

12 Likes

I have No clue why you’re mad, but welcome to the Full30 forum.

10 Likes

Possible side effects from China flu vaccine?

12 Likes

First time out the house and goes online at the library…

9 Likes