Mandatory Carry/Daetslov

The subject threw me off for days, but I guess you’re welcome here. We make every attempt not to kill each other. There are plenty of enemies today, elsewhere, for us to waste time and energy fighting each other. At least that’s the way I see it.

9 Likes

Damn it Brian, there goes the neighborhood, better take your hubcaps in each night now

:grin:

8 Likes

We’re from Maine we don’t need no stinkin hubcaps

8 Likes

You don’t have any because they are the first thing to rust away.

9 Likes

Well, yah!

9 Likes

@Robert

So, is IRDGAFF : I Really Don’t Give A Flying F**k?

8 Likes

I don’t know, hope it was just an off day :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

@Robert

Yeah, maybe you ought to take it easy today. You don’t want to get “Bidenitis” !

8 Likes

Maybe the first F is for Flying

11 Likes

@HighlandsPatriot

Could be! Thanks for that.

9 Likes

Correct.
Ya, I don’t care who hates me- I only care who lies about me, especially when they thought I’d never find out. (I gotta give the one chick credit, she lied about me, but she said it directly TO me.)

5 Likes

Well, it sounds like we may have something in common. I think you will find most of the people here are not into the drama normally found on the web if you give them a chance. There are some smart asses but the really vindictive ones don’t last.

6 Likes

Wonka 3 Can't wait

7 Likes

Had that happen once, as I was leaving a guys house he confronted me for telling a story I’d never even heard before to someone else, how he ended up as an overdose patient, hospitalized

Told me who told him, I drove straight there to confront him, tells me I told him, just baffled the hell out of me, half hour later after I got home his friend was at my door paying the money he owed, money I had written off long before, some type of conscience effect IDK, I never associated with him again

Some people will lie if you ask for the time of day :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Stay out of the Lies all Lies or Liars threads.

8 Likes

IF that exists, it doesn’t count- The title tells you you’re not ALLOWED to tell the truth, so if you cain’t take a joke… Well.
I’m totally good with jokes.

6 Likes

Damn… It doesn’t exist.
Now I’m gonna pout all day.

5 Likes

https://forum.full30.com/t/lies-all-lies/18873

6 Likes

Its up a level or two

6 Likes

Oh there.
This should be fun to see… (Seriously, one of my safewords aspeges my sexual orientation, the other is a racist slur, you can’t hurt me with a joke…)

1 Like