Mans best friend

:rofl: :rofl:

15 Likes

We are not keeping this guy unfortunately but he is a good pup. He really likes the camara flash too started yapping at me in this pic.

An older couple is driving 5 hours to pick him up when he is ready , they lost thier dog of 20 years recently …I may have turned into a softie and cut the price in half for them :cry: :thinking:

14 Likes

17 Likes

IMGA0112
Me and my old drinking buddy, he made it almost 16 years, worked 3 farms with me, and ended up on the homestead in Maine. This was his Fl days

18 Likes

Florida looks cool, seem its the norm to be drunk and passed out on a dock. I could see myself being a Floridian someday

13 Likes

That is way out in the sticks in Central FL. Private dock on the farm I managed, but yeah pretty normal day. Scary thought, you being a Florida man

15 Likes

The sun would fry me so it wouldnt last long :grimacing:

In Florida are dog drinking buddies considered service animals?

12 Likes

That one was, as I got sicker, he would bring me anything I dropped if I asked where my wife was, he would go right to her, was complete protection trained and had all his basic commands in Spanish and hand commands, damn now I miss him more, this one I have now is not nearly as bright.

16 Likes

I found the UV in the mountains worse, might be the pollution in FL blocks a lot out

I could do FL again but only if I could manage some inland acres away from people, or at least away from blue people

14 Likes

These Blue people? …

Or these blue people?

14 Likes

14 Likes

This is probably the only thread that has not turned into a political discussion and to top it off it has remained on topic pretty well in comparison to 99% of the threads :thinking: maybe I need to post some pics of my cat

12 Likes

Excellent, let’s keep it that way

13 Likes

Let me fix that:

13 Likes

B L M

Brown Lazy Meatstealer

15 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: LIES, ALL LIES!!! :rofl:

My dog had a maga hat

13 Likes

I seen a Chihuahua with a MAGA sweater , Old mexican dude with a cowboy hat walking it. He was walking down a more rundown project housing sort of neighborhood across the street from Wal Mart, im sure those freeloaders loved seeing that.

13 Likes

https://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2014/08/14-of-the-funniest-dog-shaming-photos-ever/

14 Likes

Reminds me of the other dog that had your hat on

15 Likes