Mans best friend

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Music Thread / Recommendations

Little bastards took over the bed. My pup is currently in a crate for the night, he felt the need to beat up the cat then drag his brother around by the ear (while his brother yelped) :facepalm: .

17 Likes

Shouldnt he be wearing a seat belt? This is animal neglect

13 Likes

You can clearly see she’s wearing the Hans device harness, same one used in Nascar…

14 Likes

If he wants to drive, I don’t think I’d argue with him.

14 Likes

Its a Chevy anyhow I doubt it has enough balls to burn rubber let alone amuse the dog. Lonewolf needs to buy her a Ford or Toyota.

9 Likes

Says the amusing fellow with the Prius clown car, you can call it Commie camo all you want, I’ll take my Trailblazer all day and use ANTIFA for hood ornaments

10 Likes

I said I want a prius due to gas prices, not all of us are retired and need to commute for work.Biden will have us paying $10 a gallon here soon.
I drive a '99 F150 and it’s sort of meh but hardy.

8 Likes

Really a truck would work better for stacking dead bodies, but I don’t condone violence unless its absolutely neccassary.

8 Likes

If you look back a ways I predicted $8 a gal gas

who said anything about stacking anything, I was talking about running “road blocks” by asshats

8 Likes

Why waste the carcasses, they would make good sandbags especially the fat ones :grimacing:

Just trying to think a little green here

7 Likes

The newest addition - funny looking cat

Faolun

15 Likes

Looks like you stole him from a farm :thinking:

7 Likes

Chapo now has a bowtie. I was thinking of getting his tail bobbed but it seems so cruel same with chopping up his ears.

13 Likes

He looks pretty smart, has he got some Airedale in him?

10 Likes

I think we found our next roast victim.

11 Likes

I am probably the only millenial member on a boomer forum its bound to happen. I’m not paying anyone to oppress me like the injun did though.

9 Likes

Everyone is laughing at the idea of a prius but when gas hits $10 a gallon they will be crying about gas prices. Really retired people are not hurt as bad as the working stiffs by gas prices though. When I was driving an hour and a half to work then an hour and a half back I drove a Chevy Cavalier to cut back on the gas bill and that was only at $4 or so a gallon. This is going to be much worse, I would get a motorcycle but I am not very fond of them after a dirt bike accident years ago.

9 Likes

Anyone here ever owned a French Mastiff? I sort of want to get one some day.

10 Likes

I have or I should say my wife has a small car just not a Prius. As for driving long distance, try living in rural Maine I have a 2 hour drive each way just to see my one Dr. and at least an hour to see any of the others, I dare say I put as many miles on our vehicles as you do

I like the Bullmastiff better; I have been around the and pretty easy to train and very good family dogs

10 Likes